Hackintosh Won't Boot! - Nvidia WebDriver - 750ti - Hackintosh Sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
xxTh3GriMxx

Hackintosh Won't Boot! - Nvidia WebDriver - 750ti

Question

Hello!

After building my first ever Hackintosh I've run into an issue (to be expected).

I have succesfuly installed Mac OS Sierra Zone onto a 3 TB Hard Drive and all was booting properly after a simple Multibeast configuration. Unfortunately, my Graphics Card was showing up as a 7mb card and brought with it some graphical issues and no way to use Graphic Card intensive software (Final Cut, Logic Pro, etc).

So, I installed the NVIDIA WebDriver and changed the System Paramaters in Clover Configurator to enable Nvidia Web Drivers as well and.. now the system wont boot. The loading line under the apple sign makes it a little over halfway and then goes to a black screen, indefinitely. BUT, you CAN boot it in safe mode or just with nv_disable=1.

So, I tried to change system parameters in PlistEditPro and came back to the same result. Can anybody help me get this running with my graphics card? I also dont have any audio coming from the Hackintosh either.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

BUILD:

Gigabyte H170n Motherboard  --- Nvidia 750ti 2GB -- 16 GB Crucial Ram DDR3 -- Intel I5 6500

MY CLOVER CONFIG FILE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3rEcYqrTLdnRjVCSjRrd1ZBMGM

1 answer to this question

I think you have wrong in this:

<dict>
		<key>Inject</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Intel</key>
			<true/>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<false/>       //this is to be true
		</dict>