Help.! stuck at "dart0.pkg", (Ci7 7700hq, gtx 1050m/hd 630) - Hackintosh Sierra - HackintoshZone Help.! stuck at "dart0.pkg", (Ci7 7700hq, gtx 1050m/hd 630) Jump to content
SyedAbbas

Help.! stuck at "dart0.pkg", (Ci7 7700hq, gtx 1050m/hd 630)

Tried installing sierra zone on my DELL inspiron 5577, (i7 7700hq+ gtx 1050m/intel hd 630 ) 

Firstly , the clover window and installer resolution is too low.=Huge windows and icons.

Secondly, Even after somehow reaching to installation , following running scripts errors occur:"move nvidia.pkg", Audio.pkg, Network.pkg (which i was able to uncheck from the customize menu)and then finally its gets stuck at "dart0.pkg". Tried removing boot flag dart=0 still no luck.

Also there is no option for dart0.pkg in customize installation menu.

Is sierra even compatible with 7th gen HQ series?

Any Help is Appreciated.

Thank you.!

Me Too Intel HD 630 + Nvidia 1050 16GB Ram i7 7Gen Processor ::

Acer Nitro 5 (16GB Version)

Even after somehow reaching to installation , following running scripts errors occur:"move nvidia.pkg", Audio.pkg, Network.pkg (which i was able to uncheck from the customize menu)and then finally its gets stuck at "dart0.pkg". Tried removing boot flag dart=0 still no luck.

Any Help is Appreciated Me Too

On 3/28/2018 at 8:16 PM, MozuWa said:

Me Too Intel HD 630 + Nvidia 1050 16GB Ram i7 7Gen Processor ::

Acer Nitro 5 (16GB Version)

Even after somehow reaching to installation , following running scripts errors occur:"move nvidia.pkg", Audio.pkg, Network.pkg (which i was able to uncheck from the customize menu)and then finally its gets stuck at "dart0.pkg". Tried removing boot flag dart=0 still no luck.

Any Help is Appreciated Me Too

Hi I'm Stuck at the Same problem bbut i only get the "dart=0.pkg" error reading

I have an Somewhat Functionable Lenovo G570

with upgraded cpu to i3

and upgraded ram to 8gb

Somehow i have noticed that this might be a problem when the network cable is plugged in

also note that this thread has helped me alot during the hackentosh tutorials directly from this site

im going to try again so wish mee luck for i have had it installed onceand accidently formatted it while duelbooting linux