Keyboard freeze at start from Yosemite Zone screen - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
thangapandiansekar

Keyboard freeze at start from Yosemite Zone screen

Question

I previously installed yosemite on my pc. It worked well. But I can only boot the yosemite by cliking F10 advanced boot option and have to select my Hard drive. It didn/t boot automatically. So I just mounted the EFI folder and replaced the files from the original EFI I got from a link. Probelm started. So I planned to install Yosemite again. Keyboard not worked. So I boot back windows 10 and replace everything. But when I try to install yosemite again, sill I'm facing the probelm. Keyboard not working at selecting Yosemite zone screen. Keyboard is well functioning at BIOS screen, advanced boot option screen, even in my windows 10. But it freeze at the below screen. I tried everything, changed my Boot mode to UEFI and Legacy, reset CMOS by removing CMOS battery, restarted minimum 50 times, Changed my keyboard from USB to PS2, changed my USB keyboard port to every port. Please help me to solve this.

My System Config :

Intet i3-2120 CPU@3.30GHz

1 TB Hard drive

8 GB Ram

2GB GT610 graphic card

Keyboard freeze at this screen.

2r780oy.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet