Unable to install OS X Mavericks on amd e2 7110. Please help! - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Fazewolfalpha

Unable to install OS X Mavericks on amd e2 7110. Please help!

Hello Niresh. i have been having trouble installing os x on AMD e2 7110 APU i was wondering if you could help on compatability status to see if i can install any of the os x isos in your site so please help.

Please do not delete this. I understand if you do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting January 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$49.70 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Greetings to you all! My hackintosh is running macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 and I was able to fix sleep and shutdown issues with a series of terminal commands. They must be entered in the order listed below. I hope it helps you guys too.

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.securityd ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.mDNSResponder ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.diskarbitrationd ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.coreservices.appleevents ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.coreservices.appleid.authentication ExitTimeOut -int 5
    • Hello, First of all, I'm starting with my pc configuration,    Processor: Core i3-6100 Motherboard: G1 Sniper B7 with 8GB Ram. GPU: AMD Radeon R7 370 So, I want to make my PC in Hackintosh. Is it meet Hackintosh compatibility? And which version should I go with like( Sierra, High Sierra etc.) with Process? I need your help. Thanks in Advance                                                                                                                                                                             
    • I wasn't being lazy, I looked through my whole bios and I couldn't find all the setting you are telling me to change, but I still found some of them. Once I change the settings, what should I do?
    • When I unzip Restore High Sierra I just get the .pkg. I'm not about to install the pkg on my main HD unless I know what it's going to do. 
    • Niresh, first of all, thank you for your help. I can't disable the NVIDIA GPU, even on the BIOS settings, there is no such option. I have even looked on the manufacturer help fórum, there is nothing in that regard. Is there a way to make these DSDT patches on your release? Could you make a guide or a video of it? I tried looking at some guides on tonymacx86.com, but it's too complicated for me (and also, I don't have a running version of MacOS on my computer). https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fix-window-server-service-only-ran-for-0-seconds-with-dual-gpu.233092/ https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-dell-inspiron-14-7460-series-7000-uefi-hotpatch.236039/ 
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By 8osm3rka

24    0