Stuck on hackintosh logo (Yosemite 10.10.1) - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Stuck on hackintosh logo (Yosemite 10.10.1) Jump to content

Hi, 

I'm new to this whole hackintosh thing, and i'm getting some problems when booting from my USB (I'm trying to install Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1). I already formatted my USB using transmac, and I restored the disk image with the "Yosemite-Zone.dmg" file. Also, I made sure to change my bios settings correctly. My problem is, when I boot from my USB and select "Yosemite Zone", it brings me to a screen with the hackintosh logo and stays there, and I can never continue to the next step to install hackintosh.

Here is what the screen looks like: (this is not my picture. I got this picture from the internet, but my screen looks exactly the same)IMG_20160117_170035.jpg

Specs of my PC:

•  Intel core i5 7500 (cpu)
  •  16gb of ram (ram)
  •  GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (gpu)
  • Gigabyte H110M-a (motherboard)

Can someone please help me with this problem

Thanks in advanced :)

@X-troyer You are booting Yosemite Zone in Graphics Mode, You have to boot it in verbose mode to see what is the issue

to boot in verbose mode, you have to type -v and press enter in Chameleon boot menu ( In Volume Selection Menu )

Then post a picture

• Confused 1

at what point do i take the picture? There is a lot of text displayed, so i'm not sure when I take the picture (or should I just take a video of the whole thing?)

Also, I tried booting in verbose mode before, and i got a grey screen and it stayed on that screen

11 hours ago, Niresh said:

@X-troyer You are booting Yosemite Zone in Graphics Mode, You have to boot it in verbose mode to see what is the issue

to boot in verbose mode, you have to type -v and press enter in Chameleon boot menu ( In Volume Selection Menu )

Then post a picture

Here is a video of me booting using the command "-v".

Video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12Oq0NSIShxd7HGPdgRzNLh0uID1uSmV_