I want to do a Niresh installation tutorial, do you want it? :) - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone I want to do a Niresh installation tutorial, do you want it? :) Jump to content
Wolfozzo

I want to do a Niresh installation tutorial, do you want it? :)

Hi, actually I'm working on a video-tutorial on how to install Niresh on PC that I will upload on my youtube channel because actually there are a lot of people that have some problems. I already done the part about the download and the part of the creation of the USB bootable drive. Now it's coming the "big" part of the installation and I think that I will be able to do it in the next days. My question is: would you appreciate this video-tutorial or maybe it's kinda "useless"? Let me know what you think  :)

• Like 2

Well we already have Great tutorials in this site made by are own staff.but it would be great help a video tutorial Showing Newbies how to do it step by step in a video. I think that would be very helpful for people with little to non knowledge about hackingtosh And what they are doin. Yes if you do a video installation tutorial on how to install Any of Niresh Distro and Please i repeate Make sure the video is about installing Only Niresh Distros! Then if i See that you made a great Informative and Great step by step Tutorial.and if Niresh and me and the Staff Find it Usefull i Think We'll Pinned Your Post Tutorial in 'Guide' Section of this site So everyone Can see it and Guide them self With it.

• Like 2