Difference between usb and iso - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Difference between usb and iso Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mixalisvor

Difference between usb and iso

Hi all is there any difference between usb and dvd version of niresh? 

Its same thing :)

Just That the Choosing the USB is a better choice because Usb drives tend to be more faster when

Installing the os.

Plus choosing the Usb method is way better since you can modified/delete/replace files

If you need to.

While you cant do anything once the dvd has already been burn.

-------------------

Well hope this answer you question.remember USB METHOD IS BETTER :D

• Like 2

thnx for the answer :D 

• Like 1

You welcome!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting May 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$31.43 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Oh, thank you but in the meantime I thought again and have installed High Sierra instead. It works just fine, put a camera, bluetooth, wifi, all working OK. I only have to solve a little problem when doing restart it freezes but after shutdown it comes up good! I have also Win7 on same mbr disk and I start with the installation usb but I think go over to EasyBCD to make a smoother boot. If your experienced I would appreciate very much any hints for helping me in this direction. 
    • Hello people!😃   I am new to the hackintosh community. I have a old pc at my home running windows 10 pro. Its a Pentium Dual Core 1.6ghz Processor. A 250mb intel HD i-gpu. (No dedicated Graphics card). A 2gb DDR2 ram. 160gb HDD.   Can i install any mac distro on it ?   I don't want to edit videos on it. I just want to start hackintoshing from this, than my laptop & than my friends laptop. Untill i master this art ☺.   Thank you.
    • Hello people! I am new to the hackintosh community. I have a old pc at my home running windows 10. It has a Pentium dual core 1.6ghz processor. A 250mb intel HD igpu. A 2gb ddr2 ram. Can i install any mac distro on it ?   Thank you.  
    • Hi, i am struggling with installation telling me that it needs less than one minute for eternity. in log it shows that "./postinstall: Using AMD Bronya Kernel" process is running, but 4 hours is too long for "Less than a minute" don't you think ;).    Please help me, i tried to install Mac OS on Intel and AMD processor PC, same problem.  
    • Hola, generalmente se postea en ingles.   Podrias dejar las especificaciones de tu tarjeta madre, por ejemplo: RAM PROCESADOR GPU ETC   Ademas de los componentes que tienes instalados... tengo una pregunta para ti.   Ya comprobaste la compatibilidad de tu ordenador con el sistema operativo?
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

480    0