10.9.2 kernel panic - Hackintosh Mavericks - HackintoshZone 10.9.2 kernel panic Jump to content

Hi there upgraded to 10.9.2 big mistake, put amd kernel as mach_kernel.bak, updated and used bootflags mach_kernel.bak and -v and i get a kernel panic saying can't perform kext scan: no kext summary

Someone please Heeeeeeelp meeeeeee

Cheers

https://twitter.com/j_white94/status/438831134693396480

The only thing I can says is ... reinstall if it's not working.

On the other way, there's other flags you can try (npci=0 -v -f pcirootuid=0 ...)

Yeah currently doing that onto another HDD but had to recreate the boot usb as its gone corrupt :(

Knew i should have backed up  :lol: so im gonna get it going on the other hdd and experiment with the broken install see if i can bring it back to life, if not wipe that drive and mirror new install to that so i got 2 and then get rid of windows and use that 500gb as a data disk as windows now hates me and gone mega slow,

Will try those flags tho and get back to you:)

reinstalled on separate hard drive and somethings gone different and messed it up so gonna have to wipe it.. if i can get the darn usb to boot again -.-

can someone help with the kernel panic? cheers

Guest InfamousSynergy

Debating as to weather to update. I am on 10.9.0 as I had to reinstall after doing a update via the app store (As I was ignorant and didnt read the post). It soudns dodgy