GTX 760 performance - No graphics acceleration - OS X Maverick Zone Hackintosh 10.9.0 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
meestertv

GTX 760 performance - No graphics acceleration

Question

meestertv    0

Hey guys! I have managed to install Niresh's 10.9 Mavericks on my AMD based PC with everything working but graphics.

Well, I managed to install using GraphicsEnabler=No and amdfx as boot flags. But now, it seems I don't get graphics acceleration. Although the OS shows it up correctly on About this Mac, I can't get any performance with my GTX 760 gpu. I have noticed it through Launchpad, because scrolling there seemed choppy.

So after that, I have tried to install a random game like Minecraft and I was running at 5 fps. Yeah, 5 fps on a GTX 760.

AMD FX 4100, GA-78LMT, GTX 760

Thanks so much! 

Gus

24 answers to this question

Deepak    1,701

CUDA and WEB Drivers by Nvidia is last Solution non working Cards on hackintosh ,,i have already told you about this in  #15 ,but anyways enjoy your hackintosh  :)  :)  :)

Deepak    1,701

matched Smbios is Required to run hackintosh like a Real mac ,,choose any from iMAC which have gtx760

• Like 1

Deepak    1,701

try different SMBios get result choose which worked best for you ,,,my suggestion 14,2

• Like 1

meestertv    0

Ok, I'll try. Do I need to do anything besides using Multibeast to install the SMBios? Last time I tried to use MacPro5,1 and I wasn't able to boot again.