Boot0: Gtp Error - Hackintosh Mountain Lion - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
magneto

Boot0: Gtp Error

Hi, man

Hi, Niresh(good work) 

i installed with default on my notebook asus z53s installed fine.

when boot i see this error

boot0: gpt

boot0: gpt

boot0: error

anyone help me, tnx, bye

Boot using chemeleon  or clover with the boot then download Muiltibeats and install the boot loader then you'll be able to boot with out the USB !

tnx, 4 response

when boot from hdd with help of usb installation key, pc restart quickly. when remove boot flag pc go more forward, mmmmm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting February 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$48.99 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• ya no documentation ..and iam so confused to ..can some one make tutorial
    • Desktop Specs 
      Mob-: MSI X99a Godlike Gaming (MS-7883) (supports Legacy+UEFI)
      CPU- Intel 5820k (Haswell E)
      Graphics- MSI 980ti
      Ram- Avexir ddr4 8x4gb also, i have attempted using: OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi At the moment i typically get stalled with: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes) and some times I am getting: Couldn't allocate runtime area.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated as im scratching my head wondering what the problem is - currently going to reformat the usb and start a new.
    • getting error (iobluetoothhcicontroller) (searchfortransporteventtimeouthandler) (missing bluetooth controler) apple loading bar stuck in middle if i boot normally. So i tried these  boot flags npci=0x2000 -v npci=0x3000 -v  -x-v PCIRootUID=1 -v PCIRootUID=0 -v still same error ?? Stuck in loading bar any solution?? thanks Acer Aspire 5733 (pew71) 

Core i5 m560 @ 2.67 Ghz
      Intel HD Graphics
      Atheros AR5B125 Wifi
      Broadcom Net Link
      Realtek HD Audio
    •   I have a notebook with an integrated inter 510 graphic card and an nvidia geforce 920MX graphic. The problem is that the intel only takes me 3 Mb and the nvidia directly does not let me. I do not know if there is kext for both or how to fix it. Thanks in advance
    • Hi Guys, I’m stuck with 3mb VRAM, and can’t get my screen resolution! I’ve tried to reinstall 18 times with different configurations but I can’t seem to get it right! PLEEEEASE HELP I really don’t know what to do now. I've tried Enoch but still no success!   MY COMPUTER SPEC: System Model: HP EliteBook 8570p Processor: i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Cores GPU:  AMD Radeon HD 7570M RAM: 12GB  

• Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Vale1831

1    0