OS X Maverick 10.9.0 AMD A8 4500M - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
J-daz Stewart

OS X Maverick 10.9.0 AMD A8 4500M

Very simple solution if its what I think.

When you get this screen, plug in and off your power cable (5-10 seconds delay). If you don't have UPS to take load of 5-10 sec then try pressing spacebar 3-5 times.

Cheers

Very simple solution if its what I think.

When you get this screen, plug in and off your power cable (5-10 seconds delay). If you don't have UPS to take load of 5-10 sec then try pressing spacebar 3-5 times.

Cheers

Thank you pushing the space bar worked but now it's says "Volume Erase failed, couldn't modify partition map when I tried to format the partition.

Again from here I can say bad mounting from Windows/Linux. Did you shutdown Windows/Linux (before OSX) abnormally? Using Utility format your whole HDD, recreate partition. If you are just experimenting with OSX and don't have a long term plan, format partitions as exFat (except 1 for MAC).

Again from here I can say bad mounting from Windows/Linux. Did you shutdown Windows/Linux (before OSX) abnormally? Using Utility format your whole HDD, recreate partition. If you are just experimenting with OSX and don't have a long term plan, format partitions as exFat (except 1 for MAC).

I figure i had to do something like that. Right now am using my brother's HDD and it worked on his so i'll test it out. My OS is windows 8.1 BTW and i don't want to remove my OS and then Maverick doesn't work.

Update;

I got it installed! but a few problems, my mouse pad stop working when it got to the setup screen i had to use my desktop mouse. Also i know its a know problem with APU resolutions at 1024x768. Anyway to fix the resolution? 

Bluetooth's working

Wifi is not < expected but it doesn't bother me much ( getting and wifi adapter that works with mac)

Ethernet working

Sound not working ATM don't know if i can fix it but i'll try