Niresh Mavericks stuck between 22 minutes to 17 minutes - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphup

Niresh Mavericks stuck between 22 minutes to 17 minutes

Question

I would love to try Mavericks on my Laptop, But only problem is after setting up everything right i get stuck at a loop between 22 minutes of installation to 17 minutes....I left the installation running all night but no progress for me, this is the fourth time i've tried installing Niresh Maverick with no success. Any help or info on how to do this successfully??..................I REALLY NEED TO GET THIS UP AND RUNNING.

3gb ram,

ATI 4000 series HD

2.6 speed processor or whatever.

Dual core,

previously running Snow Leopard flawlessly

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

HA!! Finally got it to finish and am now enjoying Mavericks on my PC along with Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu........turns out installing from USB was slow n problematic, Great work here

• Like 2

HA!! Finally got it to finish and am now enjoying Mavericks on my PC along with Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu........turns out installing from USB was slow n problematic, Great work here

i got the same problem, but it was on 5 minute. 

How did you manage to get it done? is it because the dmg file is corrupt?

It's not that the dmg file is corrupt...Try using an external hard disk instead of a USB flash drive, You can just partition a small section of the drive about 10gb will do, format it to mac os extended journaled (To do this u have to boot with the usb flash drive that didn't work before just to gain access to the disk utility).

After formatting the hard drive click on the Niresh drive from the flash (It'll be on the left collumn) and click restore, restore the dmg to your newly partitioned hard drive.....After restoring is complete just boot with it again minus the flash drive and install as you wish.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$80.78 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Hi, everyone, thanks for your time.
      I'm trying to fresh install macOS 10.13.1 (Build 17B48). I'm trying to do this by free myself from multibeast and by put kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.3 and set a good config.plist.

I have this famous issue in verbose mode and can't boot.
      IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, llk 1,
      IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
        It's looks like your own issue.

Every time, i can boot the first time. I start my post-install by install the web drivers automatically served by Nvidia. And never be able to boot again…
      I didn't found any plist option that permit to boot over this issue…
      help… !

My list of kexts and my config.plist is joined.
      Thanks for your time…

Here are my list of used kexts kexts/10.13 folder : NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext    v 1.1.3 AppleALC.kext
      AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext    v 1.2.0
      FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext        v 2.2.1
      FakePCIID.kext            v 1.3.9
      FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext    v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext        v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext        v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext        v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      FakeSMC.kext            v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      HDMIAudio.kext            v 1.0
      IntelMausiEthernet.kext        v 2.3.0
      Lilu.kext            v 1.2.0
      Shiki.kext            v 2.0.5
      USBInjectAll.kext        0.6.2 Driver64UEFI folder apfs.efi
      AppleImageCodec-64.efi
      AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi
      AppleUITheme-64.efi
      DataHubDxe-64.efi
      EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
      FirmwareVolume-64.efi
      FSInject-64.efi
      HFSPlus.efi
      NTFS.efi
      OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
      OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
      SMCHelper-64.efi
      VBoxHfs-64.efi

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 | i7-6700(not K) | GTX980ti - OS on SSD.
    • Hi everyone, i got acer Aspire Icore 3 Laptop, and i've trie many installs, however, none of those worked on this laptop, even typing -x -v, never get the install menu, some of the run until the screen flash and reboot's again and again,, Anyone can give me a tip, i would try Yosemite, cause i got MacBook 5.1 can't upgrade to sierra/High Sierra ( well i can with a patch, but can't get the sierra installer ) i've put all the laptop specs on the screenshot.  i think all is components are compatible with mac,, above. Thanks in advance.file:///Users/Memphis/Downloads/Acer specs.png  
    • i am trying to install yosemite on a asus m2n sli deluxe chipset NVIDIA amd Athlon 64 X2 5600+ ATI Radeon HD 4800   and still i am stuck at pci configuration begin or console error. i tried several kernels and graphic cards with no results   i found some kext (no pci ea) now i come to the screen with language. and then it freezes   I’ve tried several thing but i am stuck is there anyone that can help
    • I've created install media with MacPawn as well as with Unibeast from High Sierra AppStore DMG ; The USB disk creation went smoothly, but when I try to boot from these disks all I get is a blinking cursor on top left of the screen, nothing else ... My Mac / Hackintosh : Asus P5Q Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50 GHz 8,00 GB RAM AMD Radeon HD 6450 Legacy IDE / ATA : 200 GB SATA : 320GB SSD : Kingston 120GB
    • Please install Niresh Yosemite now, at the first boot after installation i have full resolution with the intel hd 3000. after repairing permissions etc etc, i do not have any more acceleration at the new reboot. Sometimes by booting pennete I have acceleration graphic, starting from hard disk n. Ah, I got the Chameleon bootloader
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By rembrandt63

418    0