Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet Adapter - Network card Kexts - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Ashwini Kumar Muni

Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet Adapter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Saludos!   Tengo el mismo error (RAM a 667mhz), con una placa base ASUS (y mi cpu es el fx 6300).   Lograste solucionarlo?
    • Hi guys. Well, this is my second day of troubles, I touched everything, I installed max like 5 times in the same day, trying to figure out things and well. My Mac it display my graphic card on the #About this Mac tab With 2047MB ( So I guess all is right ) I installed the latest nvida drivers and on clover I activated the NvidaWeb. The problem is the resolution. Max resolution allowed is 1280 x 1024 and 800 x 600. I used to boot with nvd_drv 1 with nvd dry 0, I used to boot with all that things, and without them.  BUT No way to fix the resolution. Someone knows what-s going wrong and how can I fix it? Bdw im using iMac14,2 and OS X Sierra 10.12.3 Im connecting to the screen with DVI adapter. ( Maybe that causes the problem ) But it shows Im running 2047 MB so... idk why I can't change resolution. Thanks! ================================= SOLVED EDIT: Hi guys, in Display Resolution, I just set it in "Default for display" and after that pressing "THE WINDOWS BUTTON KEY, IN MY CASE, IDK WHAT KEY IS THAT IN MAC KEYBOARD, I THINK THE CONTROL ONE OR IDK" PRESSING that key I selected Scaled, and it appears more options and resolutions. There is a video on youtube about that called "Mac OS X Display Resolution" If someone has the same trouble.
    • Hello , i have a big problem , help me please, i have installed properly Mac OS Sierra , but now i can’t boot Windows 10, when i click on a image , which has written for example boot Windows from legacy hd3 , it blocks on an image with the Apple sign on an hard disk image, and when i enter the bios i can’t see tue hard disk in boot options, how can i add Images? Pleaseeeee
    • Im trying to install MacOSierra on Alienware 15 r2,  512ssd nvme 951 and 120gb intel sataIII samsung, i6820 hk 980m, intel 530. Ofter many attempts i solved a lot of erros during the installation, and finnaly i found out that macOs does not suport SSD. I created a patch for my ssds but now, i have this error: ACPI ERROR; and last: AppleNVMe Assert failed;  2 SSD: // Inject bogus class-code for NVMe SSD to prevent IONVMeFamily.kext from loading
      DefinitionBlock("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "NVMe-Pcc", 0)
      {
          External(_SB.PCI0.PEG0, DeviceObj)
          Method(_SB.PCI0.PEG0._DSM, 4)
          {
              If (!Arg2) { Return (Buffer() { 0x03 } ) }
              Return(Package()
              {
                  "class-code", Buffer() { 0xff, 0x08, 0x01, 0x00 },
                  "built-in", Buffer() { 0 },
              })
          }
          External(_SB.PCI0.SAT0, DeviceObj)
          Method(_SB.PCI0.SAT0._DSM, 4)
          {
              If (!Arg2) { Return (Buffer() { 0x03 } ) }
              Return(Package()
              {
                  "class-code", Buffer() { 0xff, 0x08, 0x01, 0x00 },
                  "built-in", Buffer() { 0 },
              })
          }
      }
      //EOF   I did the patch in virtual machine as they instructed. but still nothing.
    • Hey!  I successfully installed macOS Sierra with the Version SierraAMD v3 on my AMD Pc.  But after setting up the PostInstall via Terminal, the OS stops booting at this line : ioconsoleusers: gioscreenlockstate 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0 Any solutions?    My System Specs: Mainboard: Asrock 970 Pro3 r2.0 Processor: AMD FX-6300 Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX460 4GB   Thanks!
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews