ClaudioAnton7

Asus 5770 Problem - Pink Launchpad, tearing icons, stripes in programs…

Question

Hello everyone ! First of all a big thank you for your AMAZING work Niresh . It's amazing , really. I wanted to consult you something. I have this PC:

890FX Deluxe3
AMD PhenomII 1090T
Asus 5770 ( 1 GB )
Crucial M4 64Gb SSD

I installed Mavericks and everything installed and going great. My Geekbench score is 8400 ( Multicore ) and Cinebench is 61 fps.

The problem comes when I open certain programs because they appear mostly in pink and what worries me are the lines that appear on many of them and the launchpad, for example , comes in pink, as in the pictures attached .

Standard I Chameleon installed, but I've also tested with Clover and Chimera . Wrong. I've been searching a lot, I installed Kext I found for 5770, I 've tried aticonfig = Vervet in Kernel Flags org.chameleon.boot.plist , I tested with GE = No, I've tried everything I've been finding relation to this chart, but nothing works , keep popping those lines and colors, it's frustrating!

Can you help with this? And another quick question , is it possible to achieve the smooth graphics of a mac with this graphics card ? Being native must be able to , right?

Sorry for my English and thank you very much to everyone in advance .

Greetings !

post-12139-0-89444400-1396258881_thumb.p

post-12139-0-06679700-1396258889_thumb.p

5 answers to this question

Thank you Deepak! That I had seen and tried but it solves the launchpad, not icons or lines in the programs as shown in the picture I attached. You know why could that be? Thank you again!

post-12139-0-08347400-1396292993_thumb.j

1 person likes this

@ Try using Clover to enable your ATI Card. Try to inject your EDID using it. Follow this video guide (only for the EDID injection part) and then choose whatever settings you wish in clover configurator (such as FBname = Vervet, ports etc...)

yes Devonic is Right ,,your Graphics is not Accelerated getting full QE/CI ,,,try what he said 

Thank you very much guys! I'll try getting the EDID of my graphics card with clover and I tell you if it works! Greetings!  :)

1 person likes this