installation failed((already have an hachintash ))even use usb and a hard as source and 2 different version of dmg - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone installation failed((already have an hachintash ))even use usb and a hard as source and 2 different version of dmg Jump to content
Hamidreza Rezai

installation failed((already have an hachintash ))even use usb and a hard as source and 2 different version of dmg

hi every  body i have been downloaded niresh 10.9 for 2 time first time  OSX-Mavericks.dmg version second time  Niresh - 10.9 - Mavericks USB Version and in the first time i restore dmg file whit my hachintosh that is iaktos ml2  and try to install it but it said install failed then i changed usb and try again but nothing changed even i try to restore it whit transmac but result was same so i decided to use usb version and restore it on a usb by win 32 disk imager but result was same and some one said to me to check hash and md5 i look the forums but couldn't find anything because lots of person says if you download it whit torrent from this site it is okay and that is what i have done for 2 time  so is there any body that can help me ?? 

desktop pc

motherboard: asus p5q

processor: 2.33 ghz quad-core intel xenon

memory: 4gb 1066 mhz ddr2 

graphics : geforce 9600 gt 2048 mb 

storage: 500 gb sata 

i know it against the rules to say but i am waiting  for 1 day and no one answer me so please help !!! i really need to use this !!! so am asking the expert to help thanks !!

There is nothing so called USB version. DMG is what you should prepare with win32diskimager (or your preferred tool).

The other and only other format is .ISO, which is for DVD.

More, I didnt get "install fail". Exactly what does happen and where it fails? How much time was left when it fails?

• Like 1