Ok Some What New Have A Question - Hackintosh Mountain Lion - Hackintosh Zone Ok Some What New Have A Question Jump to content
helsing

Ok Some What New Have A Question

OK so once apon a time i had this working on my computer but it stopped.

I think it was Lion 10.7 but i was using a sandybridge CPU

I tryed to get it to install again but now it well  go to the apple screen but the little

black loading bar thing  doesn't show up anymore and the computer well just sit there.

I can see the apple logo sign picture thinggy, just not  loading bar

But sense that doesn't work which OSX version should i use i think im trying to download 10.8 right now

my computer spec's are this

AsRock Z68 Fatality Gen 3 MOBO

Ivy CPU i7 3.5Ghz

Nvidea 680 GTX

Corsair 1333Mhz 12 gigs

I guess for my PC spec's which OS should i install? Or if you could tell me how 2 get the little apple loading

bar to showing up when i boot  my old disc I got to work once that would be cool too. Its just really hard

to get the CD to boot i have payed moutian lion software off the app store just no way to download it :(

Wish someone sold already made disc's ><

You Can Install Upto Mavericks I Thinks Its Your Bios Config They Cause Probe So Its Better to try and attach a verbose log picture

try 10.8.5

if you get kernel panic about your power management then you need to patch your bios to get solution ...

ok guess I have download that one then :( wish they where faster takes for ever direct link would be nice.

And i cant have a panic attack if the software doesn't even see my hard drive lol. The loading bar does not show up

with the older disc i made last year. Only thing differnt is i have Ivy now instead of Sandy CPU.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting May 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$31.43 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Oh, thank you but in the meantime I thought again and have installed High Sierra instead. It works just fine, put a camera, bluetooth, wifi, all working OK. I only have to solve a little problem when doing restart it freezes but after shutdown it comes up good! I have also Win7 on same mbr disk and I start with the installation usb but I think go over to EasyBCD to make a smoother boot. If your experienced I would appreciate very much any hints for helping me in this direction. 
    • Hello people!😃   I am new to the hackintosh community. I have a old pc at my home running windows 10 pro. Its a Pentium Dual Core 1.6ghz Processor. A 250mb intel HD i-gpu. (No dedicated Graphics card). A 2gb DDR2 ram. 160gb HDD.   Can i install any mac distro on it ?   I don't want to edit videos on it. I just want to start hackintoshing from this, than my laptop & than my friends laptop. Untill i master this art ☺.   Thank you.
    • Hello people! I am new to the hackintosh community. I have a old pc at my home running windows 10. It has a Pentium dual core 1.6ghz processor. A 250mb intel HD igpu. A 2gb ddr2 ram. Can i install any mac distro on it ?   Thank you.  
    • Hi, i am struggling with installation telling me that it needs less than one minute for eternity. in log it shows that "./postinstall: Using AMD Bronya Kernel" process is running, but 4 hours is too long for "Less than a minute" don't you think ;).    Please help me, i tried to install Mac OS on Intel and AMD processor PC, same problem.  
    • Hola, generalmente se postea en ingles.   Podrias dejar las especificaciones de tu tarjeta madre, por ejemplo: RAM PROCESADOR GPU ETC   Ademas de los componentes que tienes instalados... tengo una pregunta para ti.   Ya comprobaste la compatibilidad de tu ordenador con el sistema operativo?
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

476    0