Dell Inspiron 15r 5521 intel core i5 ivybridge hd 4000 graphics problem - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Dell Inspiron 15r 5521 intel core i5 ivybridge hd 4000 graphics problem Jump to content
Snickers the dachshund

Dell Inspiron 15r 5521 intel core i5 ivybridge hd 4000 graphics problem

Hello I have a Dell inspiron 15r intel core i5 with Intel HD 4000 Graphics i have succesfully installed niresh 10.9 only two things that are wrong is my wifi is not working witch I have a wifi card compatiable with OS X coming from amazon (that problem is solved) But i need help with graphics i can not get the "glass" menu bar and stuff loads all blocking when i manually install it boots and goes to a black screen! i really need help

Hello I have a Dell inspiron 15r intel core i5 with Intel HD 4000 Graphics i have succesfully installed niresh 10.9 only two things that are wrong is my wifi is not working witch I have a wifi card compatiable with OS X coming from amazon (that problem is solved) But i need help with graphics i can not get the "glass" menu bar and stuff loads all blocking when i manually install it boots and goes to a black screen! i really need help

Hey, I am also using the same Laptop and I installed osx 10.9.. but i m confused as to do we need to apply dsdt patch... i read few articles saying UEFI motherboards don't need patch n all.. how to setup my OSx using Multibeast.. shud i choose DSDTfree settings to configure my Hackintosh ?

I am new to this.. need ur help. thanks