Hard drive booting Problem Hard drive booting Problem - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Jump to content

Hi there all, 

I have successfully installed Niresh Mavericks 10.9 on my system. The system is running flawlessly.

My specs are - 

AMD FX - 4100 Quad Core 3.6GHz Processor

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Motherboard

Sapphire Radeon HD6450 1GB DDR3 GPU

4GB DDR3 RAM

500 GB WDC SATA Hard Disk Drive

Graphics acceleration is full automagically!

But................Yeah, there is a but. I have just one problem, and I think that's a major problem (may be a minor too, but to me it's a major) cause in every tutorial I have seen that everyone boots into Hard Drive after the installation. But I couldn't. I had to boot into USB first and then had to choose the Hard drive partition and entered the boot flags for booting into that partition. I didn't get the screen in the below mentioned link.

1400428101__region_capture_10.png

Everyones boot0: done is shown at the top left corner, but mines shows at the bottom left. And from there it directly goes into the apple logo screen. So if anyone having the same issue, but has a stable build, please let me know cause it's bothering me so much. 

Here is my build of Niresh Mavericks 10.9 - 

thumb_1400429250__niresh-mavericks.jpg

Hey guys, the problem is bothering me so much. Niresh, please tell something buddy :(

I dnt understand ,you say is working flawlessly and then you said you cant boot to it normal.did you try reinstalling chameleon or clover bootloader to the os x Drive?

I dnt understand ,you say is working flawlessly and then you said you cant boot to it normal.did you try reinstalling chameleon or clover bootloader to the os x Drive?

The system is running fine! I've just asked that everyone can boot into hard drive after the completion of installation and get to that red Niresh labeled screen. But my one boots directly to the harddrive, there is no Niresh labeled screen, that means I had to select the USB stick from boot option, then select the hard drive and inject the boot flags. In that way it works. But in every tutorial, I've seen that people boot into hard drive by selecting the hard disk in boot option for the first boot.

Did you get what I meant? I'm talking about this screen -

1400428101__region_capture_10.png

I never get this screen using chameleon. So to inject the boot flags, I had to boot into USB, then select hard drive and inject. After that nothing matters at all. Everything works fine. It was just my query that everyone get that Red Niresh labeled screen but why didn't I get that!

Thanks for the reply.

Guest InfamousSynergy

Install a boot loader, since your on AMD, use Chamleon 

Install a boot loader, since your on AMD, use Chamleon 

I've tried in that way, but Niresh theme didn't come up. I think that's a problem regarding AMD FX-4100. The theme came up in my friend's computer which is FX-4300. Again it may be because of my platform is 32-bit. Whatever, admin please close the topic cause it doesn't seem too much problem to me. Thanks guys. :)

Guest InfamousSynergy

I think you may be able to close it yourself :) Admins don't normally check topics so I dought it will be closed

@, couldn't find a way to close the topic! Am I blind or something? :P