booting issues after mavericks installation - OS X Maverick Zone Hackintosh 10.9.0 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
mohtashimiqbal

booting issues after mavericks installation

Question

dear admins , 

I have successfully installed niresh mavericks on my system , 

the system configuration is , 

intel core i7 3770 
intel DP67DE motherboard 
gtx 550 ti graphics Nvidia 
24 GB ram Kingston 

and this was my experience walkthrough , 

i created a bootable USB , using win32 disk imager . 
restored all BIOS setting to default , 
enabled UEFI boot from bios . 
ACPI was on by default in bios . and apparently windows was running on ACPI . however UEFI was disabled in default settings . 

there was no HPTE option in bios so i couldnt do anything about it , 
i dissconnected my windows hard drive by removing SATA cable . 

and plugged in my USB , 

niresh boot screen came up , 
and i went ahead with the install , created a 200gb partition of the 1 TB HDD .  i left the rest as free space to be picked up by windows if possible . 

the install went fine , the system restarted , but during the innitial setup screen it was always freezing .... 
so i restrated , gave the boot flag -x ( safe mode ) 

it went ahead fine , and i was able to boot without freezing , niresh did all the work after i booted in , KEXT permission prompts kept coming up and i finally saw a messege saying that my system is successfully optimized by niresh . 

i restarted , NIRESH USB is still plugged in , i again get the boot screen , 
and this time i did not gave the boot flag -x .. 

i let it boot normally , 

the boot was successful . 

the mac is working fine and flawlessly , however , no Audio in my system right now , 
and no option i get for a resolution above the standard resolutions ,  1280 x 1024 

now i downloaded multibeast ,   and i had no clue what do do with it , installed it randomly , and pooof , 
the system would not boot any more ,  i repeated the whole of the installation ...

and now comes the main problems

1. if i unpluG the niresh USB , it gives no boot screen . and i cannot boot in . 
after booting in , if i remove the USB it works fine , 
but to get an innitial niresh boot menu , i have to plug in the niresh USB every time . 

2. the windows was running previously on ACPI , however , the UEFI was disabled , 
i enabled it to install MAC . 
i remove the USB , disable the UEFI  , (sata controller is still ACPI )
but windows still would not boot .

plus , more over , no way me to boot into mac , if i dont plug in the niresh USB . 

whats interesting here , is the point , that even after disabling UEFI boot from bios , if i plug in the niresh USB . i can still boot into mac with UEFI disabled . without any boot flags .

but i want the solution for these 3 problems . 

1. to be able to boot without plugging in USB every time . 
2. wireless card not working , no Audio works . 
3. i want a dual boot option in my system , how can that be done . 

i have been very precise about every detail , and if you need any more i will be glad to help , it would benefit others as well . so please look into this matter . 

i will come back , with the -v boot flag screen errors .  thank you . 

2 answers to this question

now these are the screen shot of the BIOS , 

if i remove the niresh USB , i do not get the innitial boot menu , instead system givem me boot 0 error .... 
secondly , 
if i connect my windows hard drive with windows installed and previously booting , 
it does not boot , even if i disable UEFI boot . ACPI was on by default . 
no HPTE 64 bit option is available in bios . 

thirdly , i m trying to install multibeast to see if it resolves no Audio issue , and improves the resolution , but i have no clue what options to choose in the multibeast menu ... 

lastly , how should i boot the windows hard drive , its not booting any more ... 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Ok, so I built a new hackintosh with Niresh Mavericks 10.9.0 on a modified Dell Precision T7400 and mostly everything seems to be working correctly except for two things: Sound (The obvious one), and Online video content (Youtube, Facebook videos, etc) play at lower than 1 fps, frozen speed, after 10 seconds of playback it reaches 4 seconds of elapsed time and I have found no other forums explaining this or talking about this so I decided to bring it up here. As for the sound situation, I already bought a new card to replace the X-FI, so yes, I am aware of the Sound Blaster Audigy X-FI Xtreme Audio not being supported, but what caught my attention is that the sound was working and video playback problem was gone temporarily, I happened to hear the sound from my headphones sitting on my desk and put them on, and sound. I decided to test a video on youtube, the problem with the videos, gone. But after a reboot, they were back. However I have the logs from today and can give them to whoever wants/needs them to figure out what may have caused the sound to kick in on the X-FI and maybe add support for this sound card. I copied as far back in the time that the system was on while sound was working that I could up to the shutdown event. I know it's pretty large but I am not sure where to look, I am simply handing this out to whoever wants to see what may have given me audio on this card for the session. From what I can see that looked to be the most closely related to my issue is something to do with bluetooth (I don't have bluetooth, btw), it says in console: "9/20/17 6:49:55.785 PM com.apple.audio.DriverHelper[200]: The plug-in named BluetoothAudioPlugIn.driver requires extending the sandbox for the mach service named com.apple.bluetoothaudiod." repeatedly many times. This could be completely unrelated.   The only recent actions I made that I personally can think of that may have triggered this would be: I installed several different versions of a music player through Winebottler and it failed to start, more and likely because of the lack of .net framework 2.0 and 4.0, this is my highest suspicion of being the likeliest cause, but I could be wrong. I installed Crossover and installed the music player in it, which it ran in and is where I discovered that you need .net 2.0 and 4.0 (It had the player in it's database and installed .net automatically) Ran Discord (It uses output/input, so may as well add that in) The player was MusicBee, and when it crashed, it also left a log that I could probably try to reproduce if needed.   Specs: Dell Precision T7400, 1x Intel Xeon x5482 Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 16GB ddr2 ram 667mhz (Tested to be working correctly, please don't ask me to run a mem test I am impatient enough as it is)
    • 980m+intel 530, 6820hk 512ssd+120ssd+1TB im trying to install macOsierra, and i tried a lot of combinations of arguments and configuration, nothing seems to work, i got the same problem every time ofter i start the installation! Is saying: System uptime in  nanoseconds: some random numbers.
    • Hello guys!

Today I tried to install macOS High Sierra from a bootable usb, but my pc froze during the booting process.
      I need help. Can you help me?

Here I attached a demo with the problem.
      https://goo.gl/cp5E8M

Thanks in advance!
    • Hi, I am new at this, I installed maverick on a Lenovo g460 and everything ok but when I try to start appear a screen and say "system uptime in nanoseconds..." , I use -x and -x and others but I can't solve my problem. Sorry for my English. Thanks 
    • I have faced that problem to however does not  help with my current situation. ... I deleted other partitions and created Jhfs+ on the MBR no problems at all Still remains. Can NOT install on MBR natively as suggested ..... I have no reason to make this up    Any suggestions to get this working would be good. 
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews