AMD Athlon - AMD - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content

Question

2 answers to this question

Hola esos chicos
me gustaría instalar OS X en mi pc
esta es mi máquina:
AMD Athlon (tm) 64x2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ 2.71 GHz. 

Adjuntos mejores capturas

infinitas gracias por su apoyo

English

Hi guys
I would like to install OS X on my pc
this is my machine:
AMD Athlon (tm) 64x2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ 2.71 GHz.

Attachments best catches

infinite thanks for your support

memory.png

caches.png

cpu.png

Graphics.png

mainboard.png

Edited by djcejonmix
English language

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting February 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$62.51 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Hello people, I don´t know if radeon RX 560 as many as possible to make works on Mountain Lion 10.8.5 
      What´s your opinion?

Let´s get your answers here please.

I hace a problem with ports usb from my motherboard. A lightning destroy all my ports.
      Finally I have two PCI cards with usb ports, but is impossible to install a operating sistem from usb.

Now I´m using a Radeon HD 6850 very well, with a hackintosh Mountain Lion 10.8.5 native controller.
      I have a dual boot with Windows 10 64 bits with a DVD installation.

My graphic card is 1GDDR5 video memory. 

Can you help me?

Thank´s 

See you. 

Dave.
    • i am trying to install os x yosemite on my laptop with cpu i3 5005u processor and intel hd 5500 graphics using chameleon when i enter into bootloader and press enter without adding any flag i enter into grey acreen with apple logo how to fix this plz help me this happens in USB drive
    • Hello! I made my usb key with transmac but when I start OS X Sierra everything goes well, the installation too but the installation blocks at 100%, time remaining: less than a minute. with it worked but not anymore. can you help me? My PC : it is a laptop: ASUS X751LD the motherboard I do not know, the hard drive I do not know but it's a HDD of 500 gb I have two graphics cards: Intel HD 4400 and Nvidia 820m, (which blocked me for the installation of Yosemite and High Sierra) thank you in advance.   PS : Sorry for my bad english i'm french ^^.
    • Hello! Yesterday I successfully installed Yosemite (Yosemite Zone distro) on my laptop (Sony Vaio FIT 15E with an i3-3217U). The only thing that doesn't work is the wifi card (BCM43142). I found in my house another wireless card, AzureWave AW-NB047H. Is this wireless card compatible with macOS?   Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance. ~IOStream
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Vale1831

17    0