Screen Turn Off After Installing.. - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Screen Turn Off After Installing.. Jump to content
Corsal

Screen Turn Off After Installing..

Hello :)!!

I have a problem after installing Maverick on my laptop. The problem is the following: I've installed succesfully Maverick, then i've reboot my computer and, after selecting Maverick partition and putted -v tag, the system started. No error was reported. Later, the screen become gray for about 1 milliseconds and after that it turns off. I can hear the voice of "Siri" that explain me how to configure my system etc, but the problem is that i cannot see nothing because my screen is turned off. What can i do??

Some laptop info:

- ASUS

- intel i7

- Nvidia GeForce Optimus 540M

Edit:

I've also do some attempt:

If i use -x -v -f  nothing changes unless the voice of Siri because i cannot hear it (obviusly).

If I use the flag "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" without verbose mode, I see the Apple logo and after about 50 seconds the screen turns off and the Siri voice starts.

If I use the flag "GraphicsEnabler=No" without verbose mode, I see the Apple logo and after about 50 seconds the screen continue staying on but it shows Apple logo anyways while Siri voice starts.

If screenshots can be nice for the problem solving just tell me :)!!

Just Backup All Graphics Extensions While Installing Then You Can Search and Get Necessary Kexts

Ok I'll reinstall and backup all graphics.. Then I'll tell you if it works :)!! Thanks a lot :)

I have the exact same problem.  Asus M5A97 R2.0 mobo and FX8150 CPU

The install completes, the first boot starts, the screen goes black, and then nothing.

I don't know what you mean by back up all graphics.

Steven

Thanks Niresh, I've solved this problem.. Now I've just another 3 problems. Wifi, video driver and trackpad don't work. Have i do to something after the automatic optimization of osx?? Sorry for these newbie question :)..

@Steven: you have to reinstall your system. When you are in the screen where you have to choose the disk where install Maverick, press the button "Customize" in left-bottom. There will appear different voice to choose. Go Graphics and tick the one that say "Backup all Graphics Kext" or something like that. Then, complete the installation again. It will work :)!!

Edit: another question. I've chosen the voice "Mac Pro" in SMBIOS of chameleon. But my computer is a laptop. Can i change this voice after re-installation? Or do I have to re-install the system? And can this thing generate problem? And last question: if I have to change the voice, which do I have to choose? MacBook Pro 6.1, 8.1 or something else?

Thanks a lot again and sorry for some question that can appear so stupid :S.