10.8 not work in my PC - Hackintosh Mountain Lion - Hackintosh Zone 10.8 not work in my PC Jump to content
fabuloso909

10.8 not work in my PC

my PC:
Asus p5q SE2

ati hd 7770

ram 4gb

sata 160 gb

when I get to the boot menu, and pressing enter will not start it always repeats this message, i cant start INSTALL

ita:

quando arrivo al boot menu, non parte e premendo enter ripete sempre lo questo messaggio, non posso installare

Region+capture+1.png

but my version is 10.8.0

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting May 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$35.82 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• I've added every kext possible, Lilu, IntelGraphicsFixup, changed my config settings nothing so far has worked. I tried asking for help on the tony mac forums, but was banned the minute I sent the progress report they asked for, for software piracy. (which makes no sense because any hackintosh is software piracy anyway) but regardless of that, I still have very choppy graphics, and only 4 mb of VRAM, as shown in the about my mac screenshot I linked below. Can anyone help?
    • Hi, 
      I finally decided to install macOS high sierra on my laptop - Lenovo IdeaPad 720S 15IKB.
      It has:   i5-7300HQ, Intel HM175
      12GB DDR4 RAM
      A Samsung 256GB NVMe Drive
      GTX 1050 Ti With Max-Q   The first try did not boot so i had to use some args to get it to boot. The first problem arises due to the fact that all available usb slots are usb 3.1. The installer did not recognise my keyboard and trackpad and i had to install some kexts to get them working. Well, after i intalled the kexts, It was stuck in a boot loop. I was fed up and it was late so i decided to download hackintosh zone from niresh. I would install it later. Well, when i run hackintosh zone it gets stuck at the apple logo after loading. I ran it in verbose mode and it gets stuck in the following   [Date] localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] <Error>: Host-level exception raised: pid = 541, thread = 0xbf1f, exception type = 0xd, codes = { 0 }, states = { 0 }
      busy timeout[0], (240s): 'AppleEFIRuntime'
      busy timeout[1], (240s): 'AppleEFIRuntime'
      busy timeout[2], (240s): 'AppleEFIRuntime'   Then the screen goes blank and it starts over. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    • ASUS laptop X550D can run hackintosk ? help me ! please!!!   thanks alot
    • Oh, thank you but in the meantime I thought again and have installed High Sierra instead. It works just fine, put a camera, bluetooth, wifi, all working OK. I only have to solve a little problem when doing restart it freezes but after shutdown it comes up good! I have also Win7 on same mbr disk and I start with the installation usb but I think go over to EasyBCD to make a smoother boot. If your experienced I would appreciate very much any hints for helping me in this direction. 
    • Hello people!😃   I am new to the hackintosh community. I have a old pc at my home running windows 10 pro. Its a Pentium Dual Core 1.6ghz Processor. A 250mb intel HD i-gpu. (No dedicated Graphics card). A 2gb DDR2 ram. 160gb HDD.   Can i install any mac distro on it ?   I don't want to edit videos on it. I just want to start hackintoshing from this, than my laptop & than my friends laptop. Untill i master this art ☺.   Thank you.
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

542    0