Installing Mavericks as main and only os - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content

hello everyone! so Ive been reading a lot of things about niresh and hackintosh. i just want to ask a question if i can install niresh as my main and only os. I'm on windows 8.1 right now, and i would love to take a chance on niresh and install it as my main os you know not on dual boot with windows. can someone help me on what to do about those partition instructions.. :))) thanks

@ i have intel i3 1st gen. and also intel graphics. 4gb ram. 500 hdd. and i think it will work, do you think i can totally ditch windows and run osx as my only os? in order to do this is it right that i install niresh to my hdd that doesnt have any partition? :))) thank you! :)))

We want to ALL your specs, model number, cpu,wifi,Audio etc.

And you can just try installing the niresh distro. If you fase any problems reply back on this thread

• Like 1

@  I have intel core 2 duo E7200    ASrock g41 vs3      nvidia geforce gt 610 2GB   500 gb wd hdd 7200rpm  while trying to install it instant  reboot    

string that i used but did not work 

xpcm-free -v  ,  -x -v   ,  PCIRootUID=1 ,,,,