AMD FX/Win 8.1/VMWare Workstation 10-Install Error? - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content

AMD FX/Win 8.1/VMWare Workstation 10-Install Error?

I am getting the following error when trying to install Niresh OS X 10.9 on VMWare Workstation 10:

"Unable to find driver for this platform: ~ACPI`.n"@/Users/iMac/Desktop/xnu-2422.1.72

Using Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit with an AMD FX 3.5GHz 8-Core CPU.

Any help would be appreciated!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting March 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$77.09 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• me cago en todos vuestros putos muertos
    • i would built a hackintosh with yosemite but i dont know if its work with my pc but if please give me the kexts which i need  is it possible to install yosemite on my pc? My Specs: Intel Core 2 Quad q6600 4Gb ram Asrock  g31m-gs Integrated gpu but i have a gtx 580 3gb
    • Hello. I just installed hackintosh high sierra on my PC. It's version is 10.13 so is there any way I can update to 10.13.3? And also my hackintosh freezes when opening few applications like logic pro x. Please help me.
    • Same problem here. Did you solve this?
    • I was having an issue with installing High Sierra because I was getting this error OsxAptioFix2Drv: starting overrides for /System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
      using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no I tried all the fixes that everyone was telling me about replacing the file with a different one but nothing worked. Finally I came across a post from some person who had a laptop that was designed like mine. I have the Aspire A515-51. The weird thing is that it has 8gb of ram installed. There is 4gb that is soldered to the motherboard and one 4gb ram in the only ram slot. Well this person stated that if he removed the 4gb ram that was installed in the ram slot the install would move past the error and install. I tried it and WOW it worked. I was able to complete the install and everything worked just fine but the wifi. So I hope this helps someone, but I am also hoping that someone can help me with the issue of the ram. I can't add the ram back into the ram slot or the boot will stall at  OsxAptioFix2Drv: starting overrides for /System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
      using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By ka209

0    0