[IOBluetoothHCIController][Start] -- Completed - OS X Mavericks 10.9 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Abdulla Buali

[IOBluetoothHCIController][Start] -- Completed

Question

Dear all,

I would be happy if you could help me with my current issue. I attempted to install Mavericks Niresh 10.9 using legacy mode to select the USB and changed from raid to ACHI. The installation process went by successfully only after booting the Niresh USB with "xpcm-free". After the installation. I tried running it and it was stuck on a boot loop. I tried booting it with many flags such as -x -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No UseKernelCache=No  I even tried putting one flag at a time to see if anything would change but It would hang at  "[iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- Completed". I did manage to take many photos of me using different bootflags to show you all. I do apologize for the long post but I wanted to be as descriptive as possible to try to make it easier for you to help me find out what is causing the problem. Something that I noticed is that when it reaches the IOBlueTooth part the fan starts to become loud. I would also like to note that I give each boot flag around 5 minutes each to see if it is just taking time. Once again I do apologize for the hefty post. Here are my laptop specs.

Graphics :

nVidia GeforceGTX765M, 2GGDDR5

Processor: 

i7-4700MQ

RAM:

DDR III8GB+4GB

Storage:

Super Raid 128GB SSD (64GB*2 SSDmSATA3)+1TB (SATA) 

Here are the photos

Y77x9IE.jpg

EVXqyn6.jpg

JY9HYCF.jpgxIfsxHJ.jpg

21 answers to this question

You have to be patient, its still booting up, if you start to hear music coming out from it and dont see the installer, then you have to restart it and try again.

Hello, 

Apologies for double posting but given the time frame I hope that someone could help me out as I'm still stuck on this problem.

Thanks,

The problem you have, it's with the graphic card. try with GraphicsEnabler=No 

what graphic card do you have?

if you can get to the Mac Drive from another mac, osx86, linux, or winblows... you can remove all graphics kexts and then boot to safe mode -x -f there is also an easy single user trick

-s to get to single user

fsck -fy
mount
-uw / to mount the drive and make changes

grafix backup all <--to backup all graphics kexts

reboot to see if it worked.

if you are able to finish post install setup and boot then you can work on the graphics issue....

• Like 1

Hi Guys !

Finally someone with the same computer and the exact same problem ! I did exactly like you for the process/installation...

@ : I'm gone try your advice !

@ : Did you already resolve the problem ?