How to install fully working mavericks in intel i3 DH61ww motherboard without any graphics card. - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
smtkrghsl11

How to install fully working mavericks in intel i3 DH61ww motherboard without any graphics card.

Question

Dear Sir,

kindly help to install fully working niresh mavericks i.e 10.9.0 in my intel i3-2120 CPU 3.30 Ghz speed and motheboard DH61ww.

Can I use any bootloader to dual boot OS x mavericks and windows 8.1 from hard disk drive. What to select in customize section before installing to the Hard drive. I caanot hear any sound while playing Audio and cannot run the video smoothly. Aslo browsing Internet is not quick.  What kexts files  and where I have to insert and what files are to be removed. Please show me through a video.

I shall be grateful for your kindness if you show all the solution through a video or write full details about the installation.

Thanking you,

Sumit Ghoshal

Fan of Niresh Mavericks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet