is osx compatible with amd a series a10 - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone is osx compatible with amd a series a10 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Leon Pcgeek Marshal

is osx compatible with amd a series a10

I have asus fm2 a55bm mobo..8 gb ballistix ram 320 wd hdd...mobo has uefi...so not sure if that will stop the instal..iv tried other copies and pc just shuts down on boot b4 it even gets to boot into the os on stick or dvd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting May 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$53.73 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Hello everyone,  I'm trying to install High Sierra (with AMD support) on my AMD 4500m Lenovo G505s laptop. When booting from Clover in EFI with i get some really fast screen log then the pc reboots. Now, i know there isn't a way you could help me without some info/logs, unless i'm missing a major malfunction known on these kind of laptops, so, do you know a way i could prevent it from rebooting in order to at least understand what is causing this problem? Do you think even trying to put OSX on this laptop is worth it? Thank you.
    • Hello, i am trying to install High Sierra on my ASUS X75VB but i am getting multiple errors with the ACPI.
      I believe it is CPU related?

Mainboard: HM76 (X75VB SOCKET 0)
      CPU: Intel Core i5 3320m (Not the original CPU of this laptop!)
      GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 & NVIDIA 2GB Geforce 740M
      RAM: DDR3 8GB
      Storage: 120GB SSD (SATA-2)

I have used the DSDT.aml & SSDT.aml from the following resource:
       https://github.com/xxx10101xxx/ThinkPad-X230-macOS/tree/master/i5-3320M

My config.plst can be found here:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lK7ixY8fAvtIJv8gY6Gf-RQvKJBVcFLm

Thanks in advance!
    • im already download 10.12 and 10.13 . when im trying install 10.12 . all works fine , like resolution already 1920x1080 , sound , network all fine .. but when im trying install 10.13. resolution wont 1080 , already install nvidia web drivers , but hopeless..

using Nvidia GT630 , btw .
    • I have Yosemite Zone working on Virtualbox fine.  After downloading High Sierra Zone there is only a dmg and no ISO.  I tried converting the dmg with hdiutil but it goes to 8GB and I get "no bootable media" in Virtualbox.  Has anyone been able to do this yet? 
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By ka209

116    0