kaleem4u

HP probook 4520s with ATI radeon hd 6370 most wanted kext request by many members but no proper solution

Question

I INSTALLED MAVERICKS ABOUT 18 TIMES IN MY LAPTOP BUT WHEN I TRY TO FIX SOME DRIVERS SUITABLE FOR MY LAPTOP HARDWARE CONFIGURATIONS.... IT MESSES AND CRASHES SOME SYSTEM KEXT FILES AND IT RESULTS IN HANGING OR MAKING OS NOT BOOTABLE....  I REALLY LOVE HACKINTOSH AND I AM VERY MUCH IN NEED OF IT.... 

I HUMBLY MAKE A REQUEST TO THE NIRESH DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNITY TO PROVIDE ME FULL INSTRUCTIONS AND PROPER GUARANTEED KEXT FOR THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS THAT I HAVE MADE.... I DONT WANT SUGGESTIONS.... I NEED PROPER RUNNING KEXT FOR MY HARDWARE.....  

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE...... 

1407142494__audio.png1407142510__cpu_details.png1407142526__graphic_card.png1407142541__motherboard_details.png1407142548__peripherals.png1407142554__ram_details.png
thumb_1407142563__wifi_adapter.png
1407142534__lan.png

2 answers to this question

After so many days ... i am really tempered to see no response from niresh developers... I think many has left niresh after the release of yosemite....

@kaleem4u

1st mobile chipsets are not exclusively supported by chameleon or clover

2nd try to boot with Clover cause it has some advanced Graphics Patching it may tweak your graphics

3rd im answering this by the information which i got from internet this may work or may not

Add 0x68E41002 to PCIMatch in your vanilla AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext (warning, search first for "Cedar" cards section) then add it to ATI5000Controller.kext too

rebuild kernel cache with Kext wizard

boot with ( in chameleon )

GraphicsEnabler=Yes  AtiConfig=Hoolock -v

4 th sorry for that harass words really im tired of helping, even you could have tried this by the following link 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/282138-working-ati-radeon-hd6370m-on-mountain-lion-qeci/