• Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Help with Intel G530 graphics @Niresh I need your help please! On my desktop computer I have an Asrock H61M-VS mobo with Intel Celeron G530 CPU and integrated graphics. The only successful Hackintosh installation I’ve ever done is the one with your Sierra distro 10.12.3 in which graphics works perfectly. I wanted to ask you what did you put in your distro to make also G530 integrated graphics working. With every other way to install Hackintosh on a pc I’m unable to get to the installer as I’m stuck in verbose mode due to unsupported graphics. Please answer me, thank you so much!
    • Yes truely its possible to upgrade its kinda hard todo because if you have AMD Proccessor you need to wait until niresh releases a new hackintosh distro. and then make a backupwith time machine and install the newer mac from usb and then you will be asked to have your old data back from windows machine or from your old mac version which if you choose from mac all data will be copied to your new sierra from yosemite so you don't need to lose any data or backup everything on a different usb drive and then use time machine to recover files from usb if its possible because i never use time machine. If you don't want to recover any data then just click on configure as new mac. And it is safe to download app store updates if you have a good intel processor if you have amd you need to use a custom kernel which somebody has patched.   Just search on google with this search term: (example) hackintosh sierra amd patched kernel update 10.12.6 is the latest or you want to update yosemite to 10.10.5 search for update patched kernels amd 10.10.5   https://www.google.nl/search?q=amd+kernel+patched+hackintosh+yosemite+10.10.5&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiv5teI6ZzVAhUMmBoKHaHrAkQQ_AUICSgA&biw=1920&bih=925&dpr=1 Here is the search term i already have for you if its only what you need the search term i used =: amd kernel patched hackintosh yosemite 10.10.5 Or find on youtube a good video how to upgrade a hackintosh yosemite to sierra
    • Loos like a kext eror or a missing dependencie try to boot with -x for safe mode it disabled dangerous kexts to boot mac without issues and maybe by updating or find another or delete the highlighted kext that is causing a kernel panic   try also when you setup the mac try also with: -v -x xcpm kext-dev-mode=1 maybe that should initialize all kexts. Mostly a kernel panic will come if a kexts is required for booting the system is corrupted, missing or you must to update the kext because its outdated or you need to downgrade the kext to older version using kext wizard doesnt matter to install older or newer kexts supported for your lapotp model or desktop and the right mavericks so your system could boot normally.   i looked up for ya the patched kernel you use i think its not supported with your cpu and i think that will only cause more problems.   Bronzovka's (A.K.A. Bronyas) 10.9.0 mach_kernel_rc7     AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 AMD Opteron™ Processor 3350 HE AMD FX-8320 AMD FX-8350 AMD FX-8150 AMD Athlon™ X2 340 AMD Phenom II X4 955 [Black Edition] AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Intel Paxville Xeon DP AMD A8-4500m APU Others (Maybe others like i3 i5 i7 maybe not pentium D) im not sure but try to use the vanilla way. And the kernel extensions one of them are faulty. Like it says kernel extension in backtraces. i think you found your problem by download and replace the corrupted com.apple.kec.CoreCrypto kext which maybe can be found in /System/Library/Extensions so first try to reinstall from usb with original niresh kernel dont use amd kernel because you have intel and after it says installation complete... restart ETA like 10 seconds click restart you see a chameleon bootloader so as you mentioned in your problem then try -v -x xcpm npci=0x2000 dart=0 then setup the mac and reboot without -x  see if that works.    
    • Only if you have 2 partition or 2 hard disk because Sierra and yosemite includes the same folders for system files like application there within safari etc utilities it will overwrite so you have to install it on a different hard disk or shrink/split your volume in 2 partition so just split 1 harddisk in 2 partitions   BTW: You need to search the tutorial (how to partition 1 hard disk in 2 partition for hackintosh etc....) it doesnt matter which search term you use you got to search it on google bc im not gonna advertise other tutorials for sites maybe you can find a tutorial on https://hackintosh.zone look in the forums there is something useful in here.
    • Use another tool or wait for a update or just do it like terminal way and then install uefi clover or legacy boot mode so hard shouldn't it be.  
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

cordovaputra

[Successful] Asus A43Sj Laptop (10.8.5)

Question

Hello, nice to meet you all.

Today i'll be giving you an interesting news about Mountain Lion 10.8.5 which suits perfectly with ASUS A43SJ, and i would recommend you this laptop as a hackintosh laptop. Why? Well, i used Niresh distro's since Lion 10.7.3 and all of them works flawlessly.

Okay, let's get started !

Here's the screenshot of my machine specs :

post-3013-0-88409500-1387940404_thumb.pn

Here's the desktop view, which works flawlessly ( The Battery, Wi-fi, Disk Drive, etc )

and the iCloud & iMessages are also work like shit ( sorry, i'm so happy for it since epic failures and issues on 10.8.2 LOL )

post-3013-0-48486600-1387940860_thumb.jp

Alright. So, how to reach this paradise of Mountain Lion 10.8.5 with less issues during the first install ( this is my very first install and it succeeded directly ) ?.

1. Download Mountain Lion 10.8.5 ( ISO version ) from Niresh 

2. Make sure you download it properly and finished in the same amount of the size ( if it's 4,32 GB, it must be finish in 4,32 GB ). Why? well sometimes error occurs from this tiny mistake :)

3. Burn it to a disc. ( mine was DVD-RW ) and burn it using IMGBURN by the speed of 8x ( make it solid )

ATTENTION :

When i finished burning the iso, it says to close the disc tray and it says ERROR when validating the iso. Don't panicked yourself, just eject it and make sure you have BACKUP THE ENTIRE DATA and DON'T REGRET ANY LOSING FILES 

4. Boot up to your BIOS to change your default BIOS from IDE to AHCI mode !.

5. Restart

6. Normal boot and select the Niresh Mountain Lion 10.8.5 disc, then type -v ( verbose mode ) and enter

7. Take some times to load dozens of white texts, make sure you still heard your disc circling sound, if it's stop and you feel stuck for about 10 - 15 minutes by the white texts, RESTART YOUR LAPTOP. But then if you keep finding yourself with the error, RE-BURN YOUR MOUNTAIN LION.iso WITH ANOTHER DVD DISC, but if the problems keep appear, YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILE UN-PROPERLY. So, don't get to panic 'cause i serve you the other reasons and options.

8. Mountain Lion language selection appears ( i choose English )

9. In the next installation window, you'll see an active taskbar on the top of your screen, choose UTILITIES and click on the DISK UTILITY selections.

10. PARTITION your main or test-drive ( test-drive was meant for them who still concern about the installation success rate on your laptop, if you do this, don't use the main drive !!! ) to some amount of partitions ( i picked 2 PARTITIONS, FOR THE MAIN DRIVE AND DATABASE ) then change the type to MAC OS JOURNALED ( you can even rename your file ).

11. CLICK APPLY and it'll load for some minutes. If it appears to be an error, try the partition again, but if it keeps the same, then restart your laptop to begin from the start. DON'T GET TOO HURRIED, BE PATIENT, THIS IS NOT A THEME, THIS IS A HACKINTOSH 

12. close the Disk Utility window and click next to begin the installation

13. You will have to choose the drive for your main installation area. But...WAIT UP! YOU NEED TO CLICK COSTUMIZE IN THE BOTTOM-LEFT CORNER OF THE BOX !

14. This is when people get crazed because they don't pay attention to what things they should choose. And for this tutorial, this is for Asus A43SJ but if it appears to be success with the other laptops, then it's great.

DON'T TICK GRAPHICS ENABLER, SINCE NVIDIA GT520M was FULLY SUPPORTED !

DON'T TICK THE TRIM ENABLER FOR SSD, SINCE OUR DRIVE WASN'T SSD !

For the rest, leave it be ! don't try to change 'em if you don't know how it works !

15. Installation process begins ! it takes 20 minutes or so.

16. After finishing the installation, reboot your system and CHOOSE THE DRIVE WHICH YOU HAVE RENAME IT AS THE MAIN DRIVE FOR MOUNTAIN LION INSTALLATION. DON'T CHOOSE THE DISK NAME ANYMORE !

17. Type -x to enter the Safe Boot mode

18. Let the notifications that told you 'repairing, building caches or so' works ! don't restart your system untill they said 'YOUR HACKINTOSH IS FULLY OPTIMIZED'.

19. While waiting them, you can install several kexts that i upload on this link ( and also for some DSDT and SSDT too ! )

KEXT 1 : http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/79518364/file.html

KEXT 2 : http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/19147354/file.html

IT'S WORKING FOR 10.8.5 !

Description of the file

Kext 1 : Kexts that i put into a single folder, you'll need to install all of them by using KEXT UTILITY. Where can i get the Kext Utility?. It's automatically installed on the Mountain Lion 10.8.5 :)

Kext 2 : Kexts that contains SSDT, DSDT, 'Extra' folder customization and some other kexts that need to be installed such as Wi-Fi, sound, etc.

20. Restart your hackintosh after installing the kexts. 

WELCOME TO THE PARADISE ^_^

YOU'VE FINALLY MADE IT !

HAPPY HACKINTOSHING !

P/S :

1. If your Wi-Fi cannot connected even you've installed the kexts.

Here's what you have to do ( i got frustated but i tricked them by using multibeast and it works like hell yo ~ )

1. Download Multibeast from Tonymacx86

Wait, i don't have any internet connection !. Well think smart by using the other laptops or a tablet, then send it to your laptops and install as usual.

2. Choose the network driver and select this one :

post-3013-0-10190600-1387942697_thumb.pn

3. There will appear a installer window. Just install it as normally

4. Restart

5. Still not working? Good !

Yeah, it won't work ! it won't work !. LOL don't panic, now you go to SLE ( System Library Extensions ) and delete the REALTEK RTL81XXX kexts. Then, you restart your system and GO TO SYSTEM PREFERENCE - NETWORK - TURN ON WIFI - CHOOSE YOUR NETWORK AND INSERT THE PASSWORD IF IT'S NEEDED.

Your Wi-Fi issue saved !

What else? nothing, it all works flawlessly.

^_^

Source : 15 times failures in installing 10.7.3 , 8 times failures in installing 10.8.2 , EPIC SUCCEED in installing 10.8.5

Experience is the best teacher, indeed !

If you wanna ask, just post to my Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ddopha?ref=tn_tnmn

Mail me : cordovasmart@gmail.com

Hope it works, i'll be testing the Maverick 10.9 pretty soon !

Edited by deadmau5

18 answers to this question

I stuck when i try to start system after installation, stuck at apple logo what i need to do ?

after finish installing, you have to reboot your system and type -x to enter the safe mode firstly.

Glad to hear that man. Thanks for taking your time and posted it.

Ps: I edited your post with the [successful] tag. Hope it doesn't mind.

1 person likes this

Glad to hear that man. Thanks for taking your time and posted it.Ps: I edited your post with the [successful] tag. Hope it doesn't mind.

Thanks man, whoops nevermind about that :)Anyway, can i send you some messages for asking about the upgrade to Mavericks? :)

ya i tried but stuck on loading screen apple logo

Alright, try to add some other boot flags that compatible with your system. you can search it on osx86 wiki :)

Thanks man, whoops nevermind about that :)Anyway, can i send you some messages for asking about the upgrade to Mavericks? :)

It would be better to open a new thread, so just everybody can help you. But, it's safe to upgrade to Niresh's Mavericks.

Alright, try to add some other boot flags that compatible with your system. you can search it on osx86 wiki :)

I have msi cx640 laptop

intel core i3

chipset : intel HM65

memory : 4 gb

graphics : nvidia geforce gt520m

hdd : 500gb

Can you, or someone else help me because i am newbie with this stuff... i follow tutorial everything was ok, but after instalattion i tried with -X and stuck at apple logo

here is some pictures : 

i tried with -X

Posted Image

Also tried with -x -v or -f -v or with -x graphicsenabler=no  .. tried several options

My BIOS SETTINGS : 

Posted Image

Any advice please help me 

Okay how long did you stuck at the apple white logo? If it stucks for some long time, you need to follow the tutorial from the beginning. It's normal for being confused by the problems, try it again.Honestly, i ever met several failures but believe that you'll made it through some hard efforts :)

Hi, I installed successfully too on my AMD Machine and I'm using AMD Radeon HD 6780 Graphics Card but after installation I'm getting lots of glitch. How may I fix that?

1 person likes this