acer veriton series i3 works like a charm - Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone acer veriton series i3 works like a charm Jump to content
clax

acer veriton series i3 works like a charm

acer veriton with the config posted below works like a charm

and i use gtx650 ti nvidia graphic card and 8gb of ram

leoxsys external wifi mini adapter is also working !!

for the external wifi adapter to make it work, i had to install railink wireless utility!!

and i had to always use graphicsenabler=no to start the pc but i used an utility to update the chameleon so that problem was also pretty much solved!!!

u r awesome niiresh!!

but dont update to 10.9.4,as i did the sound stopped working and even after installing

kexts and vodoo ,only the notificaitons were working!! but the music wasnt playing in any software!!

any solution for this fellas??

thanks!!

post-65721-0-02310600-1408658427_thumb.p

I'd like to know if your NVidia is working. I have an Acer Aspire that I'm considering trying an OSX installation and I read somewhere that if you have both Intel HD graphics and descrete graphics then the NVidia(in my case) won't work at all.

One more thing I'd like to ask is if you have bluetooth and if you do - did you get it to work somehow?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting May 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$35.82 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Oh, thank you but in the meantime I thought again and have installed High Sierra instead. It works just fine, put a camera, bluetooth, wifi, all working OK. I only have to solve a little problem when doing restart it freezes but after shutdown it comes up good! I have also Win7 on same mbr disk and I start with the installation usb but I think go over to EasyBCD to make a smoother boot. If your experienced I would appreciate very much any hints for helping me in this direction. 
    • Hello people!😃   I am new to the hackintosh community. I have a old pc at my home running windows 10 pro. Its a Pentium Dual Core 1.6ghz Processor. A 250mb intel HD i-gpu. (No dedicated Graphics card). A 2gb DDR2 ram. 160gb HDD.   Can i install any mac distro on it ?   I don't want to edit videos on it. I just want to start hackintoshing from this, than my laptop & than my friends laptop. Untill i master this art ☺.   Thank you.
    • Hello people! I am new to the hackintosh community. I have a old pc at my home running windows 10. It has a Pentium dual core 1.6ghz processor. A 250mb intel HD igpu. A 2gb ddr2 ram. Can i install any mac distro on it ?   Thank you.  
    • Hi, i am struggling with installation telling me that it needs less than one minute for eternity. in log it shows that "./postinstall: Using AMD Bronya Kernel" process is running, but 4 hours is too long for "Less than a minute" don't you think ;).    Please help me, i tried to install Mac OS on Intel and AMD processor PC, same problem.  
    • Hola, generalmente se postea en ingles.   Podrias dejar las especificaciones de tu tarjeta madre, por ejemplo: RAM PROCESADOR GPU ETC   Ademas de los componentes que tienes instalados... tengo una pregunta para ti.   Ya comprobaste la compatibilidad de tu ordenador con el sistema operativo?
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

524    0