please click the next webpage - Other Kexts - Hackintosh Zone please click the next webpage Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SharonPed

please click the next webpage

Translation will be your key into a wider, more lucrative market. A guideline ought to always be, "put a similar sum of money and effort to the translation of your text while you did into its original copywriting". Choose a translator who has expertise in your industry. Visit my homepage - Beijing translation (please click the next webpage)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting May 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$53.73 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Hi! I have lenova 910,it already has IOS high Siera. But my touchpad doesn't work. Can you help with this problem? Maybe someone can tell me where and what I need to download drivers? Thanks...
    • Hi! I have lenova 910,it already has IOS high Siera. But my touchpad doesn't work. Can you help with this problem? Maybe someone can tell me where and what I need to download drivers? Thanks...
    • I am looking to do a Hackintosh on a 14-inch computer.  I wanted to do it on an Aero 14 inch i7-8750h, but the laptop is discontinued.  I am firm on a 14-inch laptop.  I want to be able to upgrade the parts later down the road to keep the laptop current.  Any help on another 14-inch laptop would be much appreciated.
    • Hi I'm Stuck at the Same problem bbut i only get the "dart=0.pkg" error reading   I have an Somewhat Functionable Lenovo G570 with upgraded cpu to i3 and upgraded ram to 8gb   Somehow i have noticed that this might be a problem when the network cable is plugged in also note that this thread has helped me alot during the hackentosh tutorials directly from this site   im going to try again so wish mee luck for i have had it installed onceand accidently formatted it while duelbooting linux
    • did you get it working?  there are only downloads for high sierra DMG and not ISO
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By ka209

113    0