• Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Can I install Niresh Sierra on disk with niresh yosemite? The title says all, Can I install Niresh Sierra on my SSD with installed Niresh Yosemite without formatting and losing all? Thanks!
    • Post installation problems MY HARDWARE: i3 2100, Radeon HD7770 Vapor-x Overclock / GHz Edition, motherboard h61 of acer mc605 (pre-built pc). Yosemite read my GPU without problems, no ones problems. It installed MAC + boot without any kext, boot flags ecc.. and In information system says: Amd Radeon 7xxx series 1024 ecc...   Whatsup guys, I've installed correctly Yosemite Niresh version 10.10 (not 10.10.1 because 10.10 is for UEFI, and my motherboard is UEFI) and I've some problems:   -HDMI audio not working (I've tried a lot of methods, fix and many other workarounds.. but anything fix HDMI audio, Now Im using speaker through green-jack -Niresh Sierra wont update Niresh Yosemite () -on Niresh Yosemite 10.10.1 in the past I've installed 4 kexts to get control temperature of gpu, cpu etc. .working. Now on Niresh Yosemite 10.10 this method doesnt works, I've tried also to use MultiBeast installing HWMonitor, FakeMSC etc.. but nothing appaer -on my PS/2 keyboard, if I press WINDOWS KEY + @ KEY, a "@" appaer on text box, but with USB Keyboard doesnt work, I cant write "@" and other many stuffs  there is a fix to this, or a remap to use keyboard USB/PS2 as I use on Windows?   Thanks, sorry for long post, If you have only one solution, Can You help me to solve my problem? Thanks    (sorry for my bad english dudes, Im Italian!)
    • Kernel panic after installing mavericks 10.9 Hi, I've had a hard time installing niresh mavericks on my machine  Specs: Pentium D  3 gb ram 80 gb sata hdd 512 mb nividia gs 8400 ddr2 Every time i tried to boot the usb with some bootflags it gave me a black screen so i downloaded broyka patched kernel and replaced it with mach_kernel file in the usb . Now i could reach the installer and install the osx 10.9 even without boot flags . Now the only problem is that I cannot boot to the macintosh HD ,now its stuck on the apple logo and wont show any spinning wheel or mouse its just a n apple logo screen  I replaced mach_kernel file in hdd to broyka's patched kernel  With -v it gives me a black screen with nothing on it ( cursor or spinning wheel ) And with -v -f i get a kernel panic  Boot loader = chamelion (standard) If i boot to usb the installer works fine . 
    • Did you update your nVidia web driver, boot with nv_disable=1 and then update nvidia web driver.
    • Hackintosh after 10.12.05 Update (Intel/NVIDIA) I had some problems after the update so I tell you how to solve the issues: Black Screen (no signal): There is a problem with the Nvidia Web Driver. First try to boot without the nvidia driver. Just go to Options > GPU Injection and remove the tick from Nvidia Web Driver and boot. Uninstall the Web Driver -reboot- and Install the new Version 378.15.10.05f01 If you still get a black screen boot a live cd or windows and remove the NVDA.... Folders from System/Library/Extensions and try again to boot. Uninstall the Web Driver -reboot- and Install the new Version 378.15.10.05f01 (If you open the nvidia driver manager to uninstall the driver NVIDIA asked me to install an update - ignore that and uninstall the driver, because the update wont work) Error 8 / Volume could not be verified completely / fsck_hfs errors / Invalid node structure: Boot from sierra installation usb and try to repair with disk utility - reboot -> If that does not work reboot and boot again from sierra installation usb > open terminal > /sbin/fsck_hfs -yprd /dev/disk0s0  (replace 0 with the right number - you can find it in the disk utility)  - > the process takes 5-10min
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

SirRohitB

Hackintosh won't boot without USB and -x bootflag

Question

1 answer to this question

bro after installation when u reach the desktop there are still some programs running in backgroung u will get notification about it. on the right top corner only remove the usb after the niresh's all patches done. the notification about everything will show there. so after u are on desktop please wait to installer set up things for u.