[Semi-Success] Asus A43Sj ( Mavericks 10.9.0 ) - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone [Semi-Success] Asus A43Sj ( Mavericks 10.9.0 ) Jump to content
cordovaputra

[Semi-Success] Asus A43Sj ( Mavericks 10.9.0 )

Today, i have a good news for them who use the same laptop as mine, Asus A43SJ. Yep, i've finally able to install Mavericks OS X 10.9.0 with only single minor issues, it's about my trackpad which still unrecognised, but overall, it works like charm and awesome !.

Thank you, Niresh and the other senpai who've managed to guide me this far :P

Hey I want to install Mavericks on my Asus s46 laptop. Can you tell me in detail which steps you used to install it

Couple of Questions

1. I have currently windows 8.1 installed and I want to use Mavericks along with Windows. is it possible?

2. I've my hard disk partitioned into two drives, is it possible to install Mavericks on a third smaller partition which I can make during the installation of Mac OS without interfering with my Windows?

3. Which dsdt you selected in tonymacx86?

Hey I want to install Mavericks on my Asus s46 laptop. Can you tell me in detail which steps you used to install it

Couple of Questions

1. I have currently windows 8.1 installed and I want to use Mavericks along with Windows. is it possible?

2. I've my hard disk partitioned into two drives, is it possible to install Mavericks on a third smaller partition which I can make during the installation of Mac OS without interfering with my Windows?

3. Which dsdt you selected in tonymacx86?

1.Yes 

2.Yes

3.i prefer don't use tonymac dsdt creata your own native one ..

1.Yes 

2.Yes

3.i prefer don't use tonymac dsdt creata your own native one ..

Can you explain the partitioning part?

Basically I don't want to disturb my current partitioning of two drives..so I don't understand how will the setup will be able to partition a third drive without swiping out the data? 

Secondly is there any chance that Installing Mac os might damage my hardware?  is my laptop hackintoshable?

Should I just download the niresh distro?

Can you explain the partitioning part?

Basically I don't want to disturb my current partitioning of two drives..so I don't understand how will the setup will be able to partition a third drive without swiping out the data? 

Secondly is there any chance that Installing Mac os might damage my hardware?  is my laptop hackintoshable?

Should I just download the niresh distro?

Well you have to make sure to backup your datas before partitioning the drives.

What is your system specs?