No USB mouse after(!) installation - OS X Maverick Zone Hackintosh 10.9.0 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
ghua

No USB mouse after(!) installation

Question

ghua    0

Hello!

First of all, thanks for great distro. I followed the tutorial and I was able to install mac osx on virtualbox 4.3.16 using Niresh dvd image

The only problem I have is that mac now doesnt recognize my USB mouse - it is a bit weird because it was able to see it DURING installation. Could it be problem with latest drivers?

Any idea how to fix it? I am not very Mac-literate, so... you know ;)

Best regards

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Im trying to install MacOSierra on Alienware 15 r2,  512ssd nvme 951 and 120gb intel sataIII samsung, i6820 hk 980m, intel 530. Ofter many attempts i solved a lot of erros during the installation, and finnaly i found out that macOs does not suport SSD. I created a patch for my ssds but now, i have this error: ACPI ERROR; and last: AppleNVMe Assert failed;  2 SSD: // Inject bogus class-code for NVMe SSD to prevent IONVMeFamily.kext from loading
      DefinitionBlock("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "NVMe-Pcc", 0)
      {
          External(_SB.PCI0.PEG0, DeviceObj)
          Method(_SB.PCI0.PEG0._DSM, 4)
          {
              If (!Arg2) { Return (Buffer() { 0x03 } ) }
              Return(Package()
              {
                  "class-code", Buffer() { 0xff, 0x08, 0x01, 0x00 },
                  "built-in", Buffer() { 0 },
              })
          }
          External(_SB.PCI0.SAT0, DeviceObj)
          Method(_SB.PCI0.SAT0._DSM, 4)
          {
              If (!Arg2) { Return (Buffer() { 0x03 } ) }
              Return(Package()
              {
                  "class-code", Buffer() { 0xff, 0x08, 0x01, 0x00 },
                  "built-in", Buffer() { 0 },
              })
          }
      }
      //EOF   I did the patch in virtual machine as they instructed. but still nothing.
    • Hey!  I successfully installed macOS Sierra with the Version SierraAMD v3 on my AMD Pc.  But after setting up the PostInstall via Terminal, the OS stops booting at this line : ioconsoleusers: gioscreenlockstate 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0 Any solutions?    My System Specs: Mainboard: Asrock 970 Pro3 r2.0 Processor: AMD FX-6300 Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX460 4GB   Thanks!
    • Ok, so I built a new hackintosh with Niresh Mavericks 10.9.0 on a modified Dell Precision T7400 and mostly everything seems to be working correctly except for two things: Sound (The obvious one), and Online video content (Youtube, Facebook videos, etc) play at lower than 1 fps, frozen speed, after 10 seconds of playback it reaches 4 seconds of elapsed time and I have found no other forums explaining this or talking about this so I decided to bring it up here. As for the sound situation, I already bought a new card to replace the X-FI, so yes, I am aware of the Sound Blaster Audigy X-FI Xtreme Audio not being supported, but what caught my attention is that the sound was working and video playback problem was gone temporarily, I happened to hear the sound from my headphones sitting on my desk and put them on, and sound. I decided to test a video on youtube, the problem with the videos, gone. But after a reboot, they were back. However I have the logs from today and can give them to whoever wants/needs them to figure out what may have caused the sound to kick in on the X-FI and maybe add support for this sound card. I copied as far back in the time that the system was on while sound was working that I could up to the shutdown event. I know it's pretty large but I am not sure where to look, I am simply handing this out to whoever wants to see what may have given me audio on this card for the session. From what I can see that looked to be the most closely related to my issue is something to do with bluetooth (I don't have bluetooth, btw), it says in console: "9/20/17 6:49:55.785 PM com.apple.audio.DriverHelper[200]: The plug-in named BluetoothAudioPlugIn.driver requires extending the sandbox for the mach service named com.apple.bluetoothaudiod." repeatedly many times. This could be completely unrelated.   The only recent actions I made that I personally can think of that may have triggered this would be: I installed several different versions of a music player through Winebottler and it failed to start, more and likely because of the lack of .net framework 2.0 and 4.0, this is my highest suspicion of being the likeliest cause, but I could be wrong. I installed Crossover and installed the music player in it, which it ran in and is where I discovered that you need .net 2.0 and 4.0 (It had the player in it's database and installed .net automatically) Ran Discord (It uses output/input, so may as well add that in) The player was MusicBee, and when it crashed, it also left a log that I could probably try to reproduce if needed.   Specs: Dell Precision T7400, 1x Intel Xeon x5482 Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 16GB ddr2 ram 667mhz (Tested to be working correctly, please don't ask me to run a mem test I am impatient enough as it is)
    • 980m+intel 530, 6820hk 512ssd+120ssd+1TB im trying to install macOsierra, and i tried a lot of combinations of arguments and configuration, nothing seems to work, i got the same problem every time ofter i start the installation! Is saying: System uptime in  nanoseconds: some random numbers.
    • Hello guys!

Today I tried to install macOS High Sierra from a bootable usb, but my pc froze during the booting process.
      I need help. Can you help me?

Here I attached a demo with the problem.
      https://goo.gl/cp5E8M

Thanks in advance!
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews