Multibeast hanging up on first start Multibeast hanging up on first start - OS X Mavericks 10.9 - Hackintosh Jump to content
r4do

Multibeast hanging up on first start

Question

Hi guys!
I'm trying to install Mavericks to my pc:
Intel Pentium g860/ASUS h61m-plus v2/Radeon 2600 graphics card.
I've created bootable usb by http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html this guide and installed OS. When i'm running Multibeast on first start of OS, it's hanging up. After reboot i can't boot the OS: it freezes on grey screen (after apple screen) with cursor.

What can i do to have working hakintosh?

Thanks a lot for answers.

1 answer to this question

@r4do We dont support multibeast this topic will be deleted

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting April 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$31.08 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Hi, i tried to install high sierra on my hp computer, i created the partition on windows, i copied the sata-100-unssuported.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other but my intel SSD does not show up at the disk utility at all, my bios does not have options to change sata to ahci or any other option, and i read something about mbr patch which i dowloaded but there is no guide on what to do with it, any help would be really appreciated. Thanks
    • i tried this in last hours, but nothing. i tried to boot on an acer aspire (specs are almost the same) and it boots (stuck on logo but boot), i guess that problem is mine laptop?
    • Hi!
      As a first try with hackintosh I succesuffy installed High Sierra on a Dell PowerEdge T20. It works fine, but as I start scrolling in a web-browser the screen starts flickering. It only recognises my screen as a secondary projector, and can't change resolution from 1920x1080.
      How do I fix this?
    • I've downloaded the nvidia webdrivers but obviously nv_disable=1 disables them. I've tried booting with nv_drv=1 among other boot flags and the boot always hangs at the bluetoothhci starts completes line. Gfx is gfx 750ti cpu is amd phenom ii x4 965 deneb black edition. Motherboard is m4a88t -v evo/usb3 Couldn't edit to add this info, I installed using niresh mav 10.9 using boot flags dart=0 npci=0×2000 and nv_disable=1 as well as /amd64. I've successfully update to 10.9.5
    • To me it sounds as if he/she installed MacOS on their PC without understanding what they are doing, since they are asking to return to Windows 10.   My thought was, to allow them to start over with the installation, but with help from the thread.
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By migueldio3

1    0