voice123

[Update]Unable to boot after install Yosemite [Success]boot

Question

11 answers to this question

ocsAZ45.jpgAfter installing unibeast, i did a reboot...i am stuck at this loading screen for an hour....its moving just too slowly

you got the same issue i have,, and if you use Niresh bistro, i don't know why you use unibeast,, i've done Mavericks instal, i've never used unibeast or multibeast,,,uni and multibeast are from other webpage nothing to do with Niresh,,,mavericks had worked perfectly,,,no issues at all, yosemite, all funcional, but i get stuck on that screen,,the only way i can boot is using -x,,,other way just stuck,,,i've post something, and i wish i get the solution soon,, 

cos i have no ethernet after installation....so i tot i install from multibeast... end up it doent boot anymore.
i will reinstall again to try....seeing that the installation is quite fast.

i actually left my pc for 20 hrs and its stuck there

why do i have to input boot args on every boot up ? else boot will just stuck half way or black screen

ok i managed to resolve all the problem myself, now i have a working yosemite...hope i don face any more problem

1 person likes this

Voice123

Can you share how you resolved your problem? I have the problem after reboot Yosemite...it just stucked there'MAC successfully initilized'....

Thanks.

Let me now how you hardoceded that? Do you know how to make graphics better for radeon hd 6670 card? How to turn on ethernet?

what do u mean by  graphics better for radeon hd 6670 card?

Upgrade to a new gpu? if u mean by installing driver or watever, then this is not possible i guess
u need to find ur ethernet model on ur mobo and install it via multibeast . choose only ethernet so u don scew up ur current setting