Acer Aspire 5920G Help Please! - Troubleshooting - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Noeliu

Acer Aspire 5920G Help Please!

Question

Noeliu    0

Hello! Im desperatly trying to install Lion/ML/Maverics on my Acer Aspire 5920G

I have Leopard 10.5.8 installed and running quite well. The instalation went fine using GraphicsEnabler=No  (I still cant make it detect my mobility radeon x1600)

I cant install Lion, Mountain Lion or Mavericks. I use niresh on a usb, but cant replace files on the usb because it tells me that there's no space left after restoration. 

On Lion and Mountain Lion I get to this stage and it hangs (see picture attached)

On Mavericks it just reboots after loading some kexts. I'm using -v -x -f -F GraphicsEnabler=0 in any order and combination.

What am I doing wrong? 

Please help me!

Operating System
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
CPU
Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T5750  @ 2.00GHz 44 °C
Merom 65nm Technology
RAM
4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz (5-5-5-15)
Motherboard
Acer, Inc. Chapala (U2E1) 44 °C
Graphics
Monitor PnP genérico (1280x800@60Hz)
128MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON X1600 (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
Hard Drives
244GB Hitachi Hitachi HTS542525K9SA00 ATA Device (SATA) 40 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T40N ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Posted Image

8 answers to this question

Noeliu    0

I've noticed on some videos that just after "PCI configuration end..." the "RTC: single RAM bank (128 bytes)" message should appear, but it just doesn't.

Could the problem be related with that?

Noeliu    0

Hello! I've installed the USB mavericks following this guide https://www.hackintosh.zone/file/75-niresh-mac-os-x-mavericks-109-with-amd-intel-usb/

and the screen stops at the same point, but now says

PCI configuration begin

console relocated to 0xc0000000

PCI configuration end

Do you know what could be happening? Should I try different Fake SMC / Kexts / whatever?

Jp4Real    0

i've been able to get mine running on 10.8 last year with iTakos ML2 but thats it now i want to upgrade and i have the same exact problem as you do. If you want ML get iTakos and boot flag -v -x it should boot fine after, btw Wireless didn't work at all for me had to get an atheros wifi card to fix it

hope i can help

Jp

zantos    0

I'm trying to install iAtkos ML2 into an Acer Aspire 5920G (with -v and -x flags) and the installer boots but when I install itit never boots again, it keep frozen with "Smart battery" message (booting with -v flag). Someone knows what installation options must I select to make a good installation for this model? Thanks in advance.