Unable to use TransMac - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xXTraaceXx

Unable to use TransMac

Hello, any other way bring .dmg to USB without using a Mac?

TransMac on Windows doesn't work. I bought it to restore to USB, but it takes very very long 12h+ to copy it on .Even with a USB 3.0 Stick, native Windows copy is fine&fast, After all, i got EBIOS read error on Boot.

So all transfers with transmac are slow/broken, is there another programm? I remember W32DiskImager works well on your 10.9 distro, but i doesnt on 10.10.1

push

I really need a alternative, as TransMac would be need around half day to finish. This programm is really broken, why its even recommand?

I don't want running a VM just to push dmg to my stick.. What a waste of time :)

After all i installed a new & fresh Windows 8.1.

Issue is still the same, TransMac needs 12hours+ to finish. After all the suffer i can't even boot, also the whole stick is shown as empty inTransMac, i just got a empty folder called "yosemite".

Please somebody give me a thought.

(The stick works fine on Rufus USB-Tool, nothing broke here)

I've had this same problem and fixed it by simply installing an older version of transmac. http://transmac.software.informer.com/10.0/ originally I had version 11.2, which is poop by the way. but yes, version 10 works just fine for me and finished in about 15 minutes compared to 11.2 so give that a try. sorry for the super late response as i'm just running into this problem myself or else i probably would've helped you way earlier. hope this helps you :rock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting January 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$49.70 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Hi, Succesfully installed High Sierra. First time login with succes. After a restart the same login credentials were not accepted, so login failed. Login credentials were not changed! How to proceed? Thnx! H.    
    • Ok i tried right now. It started the installer. I did tools>disks and i tried to format one of my hdds in macos format and it gave me error. Then the hdd vanished. I went on win10 to format the hdd and have it back. When i went back to the bootable usb it gave me error. Here's everything https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1JYkmjHA4AOaCnBa_aqkXZTyste9MVd2S   Edit: ok i tried to boot first the other partition of the usb (the not EFI one) and it got stuck like it did before. Now i booted the efi one and it's booting fine like before. I'm gonna check if i can initiate the hdd. Allright it booted and started some kind of configuration. I waited for it to end and I did a reboot. The problem is that the resolution is too low and i can't see properly Clover's window. What can I do?
    • @Niresh    it says  uhci controller  ehci controller setting legacy usb off on controller legacy USB off done   my motherboard is gigabyte EP43-UD3L can you help to set up bios as it is different from the pics posted    i am using the chameleon bootloader enoch r2839 could this be a problem?
    • I changed the config.plist but still I don't reach the installation menu. It freezes at Apple screen at 60% of progress. In chameleon way (the cmd like) it still says "host-level exception" trying to change values but don't go furthermore. What I can do?  
    •  there was a solution back in the day with mavericks. Well... unlucky. i'll fix the rest (Wifi, Sound and webcam(?) ) then update the main thread for others ^^' Thanks.
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By 8osm3rka

21    0