Be a good Hackintosher - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Be a good Hackintosher Jump to content
owlehex

Be a good Hackintosher

All Niresh Distros has Backdoor Named " Repair_CLI " "Repair_GUI".

And a process called Niresh auto run in background to sync "i mean to steal" info..

If You agree with your personal info. STEAL by Someone You can Download it...

Best way is Make Your own Vanilla USB

Download OS X app from Genuine Apple App Store ....

Dont compromise with your Personal Info

Be a good Hackintosher

@owlehex it was created to push website notifications via an application in /usr/local/ folder

but it was a failure it connect to google code to check if any changed were made in a file

you can remove it by removing repair_gui & repair_cli launch daemons found in /System/Library/LaunchDaemons and /System/Library/LauncgAgents

im away from my hackintosh or i can provide you the name of the files

don't blame it as a backdoor & its only found in Mavericks

Without the source code we can only determine it with Backdoor...

Why people Put some automated files from unknown third-party files on this Hackintosh , even they dont know what those scripts do ?

Can you Put the whole code Behind there file ? Why you not making it open source ?

Why those files are " encrypted "

If you think without those files you not get Fully working Hackintosh , then you are totally wrong

Many open source activities run on internet...

Dont hide your Spy Stuffs...

Prove it... Those file are not backdoors...

And do not Use your admin controls to make your answer as BEST ANSWER on your comment..

Best answer is consider after question asker satisfied... Keep in mind. 

Here are Many people Who even cant get Sound , Fully Graphics and etc.

You modified original OS X Images but they still have Problems and those people never received any type of support from you...

Then why you modify the Original Images ?

Only Booting OS X on PC is not the Main part of Hackintosh

Booting OS X on PC is only 5% work in Hackintosh

And you modify and putting your stuff for only 5% work ?

Voodoo kext is the thing that gives Sound with All ALC Codec...

People can Install this kext without problem...

Then why people use your distro. to get sound...

People can get sound with Vanilla USB (Untouched OS X) with Voodoo kext

...SO BROTHERS WHY YOU ALL USE DISTROS...

Be a true Hackintosher