Boot problem with asus n550jk - Hackintosh Mavericks - HackintoshZone Boot problem with asus n550jk Jump to content
Connacht the Wolf

Boot problem with asus n550jk

Good evening to everyone, i'm new here and this is my first post. First of all greetings from Italy.

Well, I ask for your help cause i'm trying to install Maverick on my Asus N550JK. (all specifications here http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/N550JK/specifications/) with windows 8.1.

I was able to install Maverick on my old notebook, Acer Aspire 5740DG (always with win 8.1) but with my new notebook i'm not able to do this because when i try to boot Mavs from usb it start and show me just for a second the grey screen with the apple logo and then the system restart. 
I used -verbose and even here it restart without give me the time to read the "problem"; i made a clip with my mobile phone and looking at a single frame i read this:

BOOT ARGS: BOOT-UUID=9D992EE6-ACET-3DEA-86E7-13150BD856C5 RD=*UUID ROOT-DMG=FILE.

I have absolutely no idea of what to do. The Bios is Aptio Setup Utility, it's really poor, but i was able to update it to the last versione (208) and set it right (at least i think)  except for the Hpet voice that i can't find.

I also used -x and -F but nothing change.

Please help me because i'm going crazy!

Thanks!