Mountain lion Compatibility with my dell laptop - Hackintosh Mountain Lion - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Keval Moradiya

Mountain lion Compatibility with my dell laptop

hi my laptop configuration is as below...

inspirion 1764 n series

inbuilt intel hd graphics

intel i5

4 gb ram

i want to install mountain lion 10.8.2 in my dell laptop..

this is possible or not ..

plz reply me..

plz.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting February 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$48.99 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• I have a laptop with an Intel Core i5(6th gen) 6198DU CPU with Intel HD 510 graphics and Nvidia 920mx discrete graphics. other specifications include: 8gb ram 120gb ssd+ 1tb hdd Is this build compatible high sierra 
    • Hi, I already solved it. just mount the dmg image to a USB 3.0 memory and apply what Niresh answered in this link I hope you work
    • I am also having this problem  I use Chameleon as installed by the Niresh installer.  I don't see a preboot partition.  Where would it get created? Where would I find the installer logs to upload? OK so I've found the logs and they contain this... Jan 22 09:22:22 Mac-Pro OSInstaller[565]: PackageKit: PKUpdatePrebootInstallOperation skipping disk because it is not apfs. My boot disk is an SSD and I did not select any option to convert it when installing High Sierra so I don't know why it wasn't converted by the install.   If I could figure out how to attach the install log I would and I'd ask if converting to APFS would fix the problem.  Any ideas how to attach a log?    
    • Well thanks guys for help or say no help any way i fix everything by installing  High sierra everything works including hdmi audio also. So admin/moderator can you close/move this post?
    • hello all, i wonder if somebody did sucssesfuly installed ati drivers on one of polaris gpu on 10.9 10.10. or 10.11 mac? i find yesterday on some russian forum that they did some bios mods on polaris gpus on siera and high siera but i dont understand process. also no luck for kext emulator on phenom 2 cpu for siera and high siera i got rx560 sapphire 2gb and i tryed install mac but on gpu it said 8mb and graphic is awfull. everithing else works exept spdif output for audio and gpu. i cannot install siera or high siera because of unsupported cpu sse4.1 or sse4.2 my specs are asus m5a97 r2 evo phenom II 955 black edition x4 @3.2 g stock ram 3x4gb ddr3 @ 1333 underclocked because of cpu limitations rx560 sapphire 2gb 60gb adata sp900 2x500 gb wd blue (1x 2.5" , 1x 3.5") all your comments are welcome thanks
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Vale1831

14    0