Email this page ( Yoesemite 10.10/10.10.1 Install questions ) - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donation Goals

Hosting

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$40.21 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• hi   ok I have been struggling with this for the past 2 weeks. I have installed and uninstalled Sierra more times than I can count and its been driving me potty .... have only cracked it today.  what you need to do is download create a vanilla usb stick with Sierra.  in order to do this I downloaded Yosemite.zone from the distroes  and created a usb stick.  the installed Yosemite once I was in Yosemite  ( the gfx work in this disto) I downloaded a copy of Sierra from the store..  you will have to search the net for the direct link.. I then created a bootable Sierra usb stick using unit beast, I selected legacy boot loader with no gfx injected. I then installed Sierra from this. once Sierra is installed boot from the usb and select your installed Sierra. iff all goes well you should have a working Sierra install with the gfx acceleration working.  I think the problem is with the type of Mac that Sierra thinks it is with everything working my system info is showing a iMac 27" 14.2 .  I have tried installing a boot loader on the main drive with no success so as a workaround you will have to use your usb stick. pics below of my system info  I hope this helped.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/PToVZOxq0UN9c5BR2 I also just noticed whilst I was trying to get thing working I copied a modified andradeonx4000.kext into the root drive of the Sierra stick. I don't know if this has had any effect on the install might be worth doing the same thing andy
    • Hello, I installed macOS High Sierra 10.13 on my Windows laptop. I installed them so I could dual boot them. It took me 2 day's to perfectionize the macOS because of the .kext files. All the Kext files went good except for graphic and Synaptics. If I install Synaptics, I can move the mouse but it zooms in and it gets stuck back into the corners. So I only installed Generic Touch Pad driver and that works fine. 

Anyhow I thought everything was perfect until I opened Safari yesterday which came with glitches it stutters when scrolling. It's something like this https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=graphic+glitches+hackintosh only worse. I searched a lot but I found nothing on AMD drivers for my laptop. I really like this macOS, and I want it to be perfect. Is that possible? Maybe with another macOS type/version? O'yeah, when I log in, the vertical lines appear as in the youtube video is that normal or is that because I don't have an graphic driver installed? I really hope on some positive answers, and I thank everyone for his time to read and react on this. Thank you
    • Hello.I am trying to install os x yosemite in my hp laptop but i cant get into the installer of os x yosemite. I already tried with this boot flags: /hp /hp 1 /haswell -v -x And the result is same, i stuck in a gray screen with the logo of apple. The specs of my hp laptop are: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 1,60 GHz up to 2,48 GHz (2 cores) 4GB RAM DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 500GB HDD (approximately) Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks PD:sorry for my bad english, i talk spanish
    • Hello, I got macOS Sierra to work on my vostro 230 and I need to find drivers. I mostly just need graphics drivers (just integrated G41 graphics) and Broadcom Network drivers. > PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION JUST GIVE ME DRIVERS. < CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 GHZ GPU: I could switch between a EVGA 610 or Intel G41 graphics. RAM: 4 GB DDR3 1333 MHZ. PSU: I don't know if this makes a difference but I got this Vostro when the PSU failed and I put a Optiplex 360 PSU in it.  
    • Hello,
      i successfully installed macOS Sierra version 10.12.3 on my laptop lenovo z500:
      intel core i5, 8 gb ram, 128 kingston ssd.
      but my problem no driver works except camera and usb.
      sound , wifi , eathernet and display drivers not working and i can't drive. please help, this my first time to install hackintosh and i can't do any thing
      thanks in advance.
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.