'System Uptime in nanoseconds', before installation - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone 'System Uptime in nanoseconds', before installation Jump to content
gentie

'System Uptime in nanoseconds', before installation

So after booting into USB containing Niresh Mavericks and typing AMDFX -V, boot starts but then pc freezes at 'System uptime in Nanoseconds (Some randome number)' and I have to hard shutdown.

My specs:

AMD FX 8150

Radeon HIS 7850 (No integrated graphics)

Asus m5a99x evo

everything non overclocked

Solved it with three steps.

1. instead of using amdfx -v or something similar, I used this  "Kernel Cache"=amd busratio=16 (Here instead of 16 u can try a differen no.)

2. I replaced the mach_kernel of Niresh distro (using transmac) by Bronya patched mach_kernel LINK: http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Patched_Kernels

(Installation was still freezing after these 2 steps but error was a little different. Then I added 3rd step)

3. Instead of using front usb ports of my pc case I plugged the usb into rear usb 2.0 ports.

After all these steps Installation went smooth but now I am stuck at Post-Installation first boot where pc is restarting everytime when I try to boot in.