bootloop niresh - OS X Yosemite 10.10 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
danonepro

bootloop niresh

Question

im trying to install niresh distro on lenovo e540 i tried basicly every command but i keep getting a bootloop cant even see what is causing it with -v 

any solution any hint? 

how can i change the bootloader on the usb i dont have a mac system 

hopefully u can help me 

thx in advantage

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting January 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$49.70 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Hello Guys. I try at the moment to install Sierra Zone, but the installer won't start! If i try to open the installer with UEFI, it shows this: But if i try to open with the non-UEFI version, the Computer reboots if I want to start the installer. I already research for it, but I didn't found something usefull for me. Can someone help me? PC Specs.: AMD FX-6300 8 GB RAM ASRock 970M Pro3 nVidia GeForce GTX 730
    • Thank you Niresh for all of your tips. Unfortunately i couldn't get to the installation screen. 

After trying to boot with both bootloaders (Chameleon and Clover) my pc still reboots seconds after trying to boot.

I think it's something related to my motherboard due to it being old. Thanks anyways! Glad to see you're still working on those beautiful distros. I've been a follower since the other blog.
    • Hey, i have little problem. I trying install "Hackintosh-Sierra-Zone" And about 5 minutes on USB drive installation i got error panic cpu 0. I dont know what system of Hackintosh i can install because i looking at videos  Some help for me what Hackintosh i must download to start working? Notebook specs: Intel Core i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20 GHz 4 GB RAM DDR3 1600 MHz SODIMM SSHD = WDC WD10JPCX-24UE4T0 1 TB Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 + AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360 2 GB   Please help
    • Thanks. Thanks. But i mostly care if the GPU could work with OS X. And about the SMBIOS, can you tell me about it?  cause, i dont know what is that for. and where can i find that thing? And the /haswell boot-arg, do i have to enter it everytime that i want to boot in Mac OS X? (Also thanks for the help about the graphics again.)
    • I have this same problem on my Dell Inspiron 3650 in UEFI Mode, I'd appreciate any help I can get
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By 8osm3rka

24    0