OS X 10.10.3 on Haswell PC - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone OS X 10.10.3 on Haswell PC Jump to content
ctabuyo02

OS X 10.10.3 on Haswell PC

Hi!

I installed niresh OS X 10.10.1 without any problem on my haswell pc using /haswell flag. But I updated to OS X 10.10.3 and I can not start my Mac since I've got an I7-4770K. I tried to copy your haswell patch to my kernels folder using the installer's terminal, but I couldn't because I didn't find the "cp -f" code to copy it from my USB Installer to the Kernels folder. I hope someone will help me.

Specs:

-I7-4770K

-MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX

-MSI GTX760 2GB DDR5

-8GB RAM DDR3

-OS X Installed on a Samsung 120GB SSD.

Regards!!

@ctabuyo02 you have to patch the haswell kernel after the upgrade

I am trying to update it with "OS X 10.10.3 updater" but I can´t because once it downloads the file, at the middle of the installation it gives me an error and it breaks my OS X Installation, because if I reboot it gives me instant reboot, and if I don´t the Mac crashes. Please help me I need OS X 10.10.3!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting May 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$148.22 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Affter install High Sierra Zone in: Gigabyte H110m / i3 7100 In first reboot working the graphics but no USB drivers / External USB disks i cant mount clover In the secod reboot have problem, the solution -disiablegfxfirmware ane boot whit config, but hace the same problems, dont see the usb drivers and can not mount uefi partition In other reboot see diferentes config, i try diferents, boot with config_uefi without flags, but when run the graphics dont works but i see the usb drivers and external disk and mount the uefi driver. how repair this? boot with config and fix everting or boot with config_uefi and fix graphics?   sorry my inglis is not god
    • Dear Guys,
      Im trying to install mac os x sierra in my dell laptop and ihave followed all the details and reached the installation part. But im getting error saying "An error occurred installing macOS.To use apple diagnostics to check your mac hardware"
      Guys please please help me with it.ithink im almost 90% close to installing mac os. my lap config as follows.the person who help me resolve will be my hero  Motherboard: INTEL i3 370M 2.40GHZ,0KRP5X CPU: DELL N4030 MODEL. Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeopn HD 5430 Motherboard:  
    • i did one but no hdmi or display port sound even if they are detected processor neither no wifi   and install a multiboot ? i triyed clover but didnt work    
    • Hey can some one help me with a problem https://ibb.co/jv8TRT this is my problem I hope you can help me guys
    • Hi
      I followed Nirav's High Sierra installation guide.
      My problem is that I am getting the below error at the install boot screen (osxAptioFix2Drv:Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
      Using reloc block: no hibernate wake: no)

what I should to do?

my specs:
      Asus Rampage VI Extreme 
      intel Core i7 7800x
      Samsung 960 EVO SSD 250 
      Gigabyte GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI Gaming OC
      GSkill TridentZ DDR4 8x2 GB
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File