Installer freezes after successful install reboot - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content

Hello,

post-208916-0-93787900-1429730369_thumb.post-208916-0-93787900-1429730369_thumb.First off I wanna say that I have looked thoroughly into the forums to try to find a fix to this problem with no luck.
I have installed Mavericks onto a harddrive named "MacHD" I did this by using the parameters /amdfx npci=2000 -v
After the reboot from installing I use the parameters npci=2000 -v 
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My specs,
amd fx 8350
16gb ram
biostar motherboard

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting February 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$62.51 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Hello,
      On High Sierra 10.13.1 under VMWare.
      I install Final Cut Pro 10.4 when running got this error:
      This graphics configuration does not support hardware acceleration, which is required to run Final Cut Pro.
      My GPU is: AMD Radeon R7 240 but show on Hachintosh About : Graphics: Display 128 MB. Thank you for help.
    • I got same error 4 years later. On High Sierra. What's the solution? What you suggested doesn't work. Why does this happen? Any ideas?
    • Hi there. I have the exact laptop and was able to install MacOS HS on it and boot up. I followed tonymaxx086 instructions but.... the following are NOT working as yet.... 1) Keyboard and trackpad (although usb kb and mouse work)
      2) Backlite control (screen appears to be in battery mode - dimmed)
      3) Sound
      4) Wifi 
      5) battery? I am able to access the internet and browse ok using Safari. I want to resolve #1 and 2 before I resolve the rest, but I am having an issue to determine what kexts to inject. There is no cross reference to this MOBO and I am not familiar with it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Many thanks.... 

• Hey i won't this to but the zip is not good  
    • Hello, I've installed Hackintosh zone high sierra AMD on HP EliteBook 8460p using the recommendation hosted at this site, When booting from the HDD it keeps looping in ACPI errors, after a while it gave me the login page with no mouse and no keyboard enabled, Booting from USB will work when adding "-v acpi=off" arguments, Please help,   Thank you
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Vale1831

15    0