The Problem Has been solved/Found out about (AMD A6,A7,A8,A9,A10 APU) - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Koranny

The Problem Has been solved/Found out about (AMD A6,A7,A8,A9,A10 APU)

Question

Yes I've done the research and everything came together and You wont be able to install any Mac OS X to your PC if you have a AMD APU because the APU is a CPU/Graphics Joined together and Mac dont support it so its up to someone like Niresh to make it it would be nice if he could but to everyone that has a problem and get that kernel panic even when you use "-v -x USBBusFix=Yes GraphicsEnabler=No -f) And it still doesn't work...... It was a waste of your time because that wasn't the problem it was you Processor ! Hopefully we see a difference int he future about this problem for laptops !

Update: 1/14/2014 for some people it will work IE desktops have the Chance !

Staff DO NOT Unpin or Delete this thread, This is for people who have this Processor and to stop them from wasting there time trying/posting a thread about it !

• Like 3

53 answers to this question

also sound glitches too, but u always can find  kexts for ur system  at  http://olarila.com/kexts/

all Credits  too Bronya aka Bronzovka @ insanelymac.com/forums  for he's perfect  kernels

Im gonna try it now, I ll report back the after results

Bronya 10.9 beta rc4 fix kernel will solve ur prob

Link? 

Delete more of my posts

Post are being deleted cause people will post there problems in this thread, this isn't for support this is information for people with this issue