• Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Loos like a kext eror or a missing dependencie try to boot with -x for safe mode it disabled dangerous kexts to boot mac without issues and maybe by updating or find another or delete the highlighted kext that is causing a kernel panic   try also when you setup the mac try also with: -v -x xcpm kext-dev-mode=1 maybe that should initialize all kexts. Mostly a kernel panic will come if a kexts is required for booting the system is corrupted, missing or you must to update the kext because its outdated or you need to downgrade the kext to older version using kext wizard doesnt matter to install older or newer kexts supported for your lapotp model or desktop and the right mavericks so your system could boot normally.   i looked up for ya the patched kernel you use i think its not supported with your cpu and i think that will only cause more problems.   Bronzovka's (A.K.A. Bronyas) 10.9.0 mach_kernel_rc7     AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 AMD Opteron™ Processor 3350 HE AMD FX-8320 AMD FX-8350 AMD FX-8150 AMD Athlon™ X2 340 AMD Phenom II X4 955 [Black Edition] AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Intel Paxville Xeon DP AMD A8-4500m APU Others (Maybe others like i3 i5 i7 maybe not pentium D) im not sure but try to use the vanilla way. And the kernel extensions one of them are faulty. Like it says kernel extension in backtraces. i think you found your problem by download and replace the corrupted com.apple.kec.CoreCrypto kext which maybe can be found in /System/Library/Extensions so first try to reinstall from usb with original niresh kernel dont use amd kernel because you have intel and after it says installation complete... restart ETA like 10 seconds click restart you see a chameleon bootloader so as you mentioned in your problem then try -v -x xcpm npci=0x2000 dart=0 then setup the mac and reboot without -x  see if that works.    
    • Only if you have 2 partition or 2 hard disk because Sierra and yosemite includes the same folders for system files like application there within safari etc utilities it will overwrite so you have to install it on a different hard disk or shrink/split your volume in 2 partition so just split 1 harddisk in 2 partitions   BTW: You need to search the tutorial (how to partition 1 hard disk in 2 partition for hackintosh etc....) it doesnt matter which search term you use you got to search it on google bc im not gonna advertise other tutorials for sites maybe you can find a tutorial on https://hackintosh.zone look in the forums there is something useful in here.
    • Use another tool or wait for a update or just do it like terminal way and then install uefi clover or legacy boot mode so hard shouldn't it be.  
    • By using the normal way via Appstore, just click "updates" and download 10.12.6.

Btw, after messing around with Niresh installer ( thanks a LOT for his effort ) i desided to try other ways ( out of respect for Niresh and his his awesome job helping us out i wont tell the name of the other installer ) i used a well known installer to install Sierra, and it worked well, and this time with the correct settings for the screen right out of the box, no more laggy desktop and 3mb display.

And just now i tried to install High Sierra on my laptop, with the sudo/terminal way, and it was an instant success, just like installing it on my desktop.    The High Sierra MacPwn wouldnt work on my laptop.
    • how you updated niresh sierra??
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

anita22

[GUIDE] Install Yosemite on a Thinkpad T430

Question

This guide is intended for the Lenovo Thinkpad T430 with Intel Graphics HD 4000. We’ll be using clover (it doesn’t matter if standard, uefi or efi, and it’ll probably work
with Chameleon too, but I haven’t tried it).

PC Specs:

Lenovo Thinkpad T430. Intel Graphics HD 4000, 1024mb vram, 1600x900 (but I also attached the required kext for the 1366x768 variant). Intel Core i5 Haswell 2.6 GHz.

What works:

Everything, except:
  • Bluetooth (I think I found out a guide which let you set up it, but I didn’t really cared about it, as I wasn’t going to use bluetooth anyway).
  • WiFi (yeah, it never works no matter which laptop you choose -except in some very rare cases-).
Instructions:

1. Install your OS X Yosemite distribution (I chose Niresh’s Yosemite Zone because of its native support patch for MBR, as I have a Windows 7 partition and didn’t wanted to mess with it). I STRONGLY advise you to choose a clean copy of it, with just Clover (you may find one over Kickass.so), in case you don’t need MBR support. It’s cleaner and gives to less headaches (although I have to say that this distro is pretty good). In case you opt for the clear way, you will also have to download the Clover installer package from sourceforge; and Kext Wizard.
  2. Now, do whatever you have to do to make a bootable USB drive, and boot from it, but, and this is important, if you’re using clover, and until I say something different, don’t boot directly, because you will be stuck at the black screen. This is what you have to do:
    1. Go to options in the clover boot menu (normally a gear that’s under the OS selection).
    2. Then choose Graphics (or something like that, I don’t remember).
    3. Deactivate InjectIntel, and in FakeID, write 0x????????????, being ??????????? random numbers that you choose, obviously, different than 0. This way the installer won’t detect your graphic card and use generic drivers.
  3. You will be at the installation wizard. Install it:
    • If you’re using the clear way, do it normally.
    • If you’re using Yosemite Zone distro, which is easier, choose to install Clover (standard if you don’t know what are UEFI or EFI) and, if you want battery percentage, look for the patch. It’s somewhere between all those options.
  4. Once the installation is completed, there are two cases, depending on the source of installation:
    • The clear way: Boot again as stated previously (with the 0x????... thing) with your USB drive, but this time choose your OS X installation hard disk. Install Clover from the package you previously downloaded and with the default settings.
    • The not-so-clear way: Your PC will have clover already installed, so just boot it up as stated previously (with the 0x????... thing).
  5. Now, use Kext Wizard (included in Yosemite Zone) to install the Kexts that are in Extensions. Also, put DSDT.aml in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched. From the AppleIntelFramebufferCapri, go to the folder that applies to your resolution and install the kext inside it, but only the one that applies to you, not the rest.
  6. And... reboot. Voilà. You have you’re computer 100% working.

Now, if you plug some headphones in it, you will see that there’s so much noise. To solve this, go to Settings, VoodooHDA and choose on the switcher on the left

2. Headphones (Black Left), and reduce Input Gain to 0.

And that’s all. Enjoy!

Extensions:

https://mega.co.nz/#!dg8TXRKY!t6OKGmBGrWiHxGhbtGSYfWUpze8D85HUzNcCDiMVFiI

I've also a attached the instructions in a PDF done with TextEdit in my new Hackintosh ;)

Instructions T430.PDF

1 answer to this question