problem in wireless 1702 inspirion n5110 with yosmite - OS X Yosemite 10.10 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bluestorm

problem in wireless 1702 inspirion n5110 with yosmite

Question

my lap is dell inspirion n 5110 

Core i 7 

ram 8 gb

nividia gt 525 with intel built in 512MB

i installed yosmite-zone on it but my wireless didn`t work 

how can i make it work ...... plz help me i`m new with hackintosh 

1 answer to this question

my lap is dell inspirion n 5110 

Core i 7 

ram 8 gb

nividia gt 525 with intel built in 512MB

i installed yosmite-zone on it but my wireless didn`t work 

how can i make it work ...... plz help me i`m new with hackintosh 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting January 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$49.70 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• What worked for you? running the pkg on your main rig?
    • this worked for me but now I stuck in the installation process - "could not be installed on this computer"  I have an ASUS A68HM-PLUS Mobo and an AMD A10 processor - any tips??    
    • Hello. First, I'd like to say that if my English is bad, it's because I'm Brazilian. I would like to know if Hackintosh works on my computer, it is a Notebook with the following configuration: - Intel Core i5-3337U - 1.80GHz - 6GB RAM - Dell Wireless 1703 - nVidia GForce 625M - Product: Dell Inspiron 3421  
    • Greetings to you all! My hackintosh is running macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 and I was able to fix sleep and shutdown issues with a series of terminal commands. They must be entered in the order listed below. I hope it helps you guys too.

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.securityd ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.mDNSResponder ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.diskarbitrationd ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.coreservices.appleevents ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.coreservices.appleid.authentication ExitTimeOut -int 5
    • Hello, First of all, I'm starting with my pc configuration,    Processor: Core i3-6100 Motherboard: G1 Sniper B7 with 8GB Ram. GPU: AMD Radeon R7 370 So, I want to make my PC in Hackintosh. Is it meet Hackintosh compatibility? And which version should I go with like( Sierra, High Sierra etc.) with Process? I need your help. Thanks in Advance                                                                                                                                                                             
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By 8osm3rka

24    0