HDD not getting boot - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Arth Tilva

HDD not getting boot

Hello all, I successfully installed Hackintosh in my Asus laptop. But now my problem is that I need pen drive everytime to boot my HDD. Without pen drive my laptop is not showing HDD. After start of boot if I remove my pen drive then also it works perfectly. How to get rid of this insertion of pen drive at every boot? Please help.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting February 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$48.99 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• So I tried to install Mac OS X Sierra on my computer with the following specs :   - Intel Core i5 650 3.20GHZ - 12GB RAM DDR3 - 2 HDD (.1TB , 250GB ) - Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB VRAM DDR3   Everything was cool at first the installation went smoothly with no problems, after setting up everything I noticed that the graphics card has been detected by the systems but there is no acceleration and the resolution is 1024x768, I couldn’t change it   I tried a lot of kext drivers from multiple websites but no success, last kext crashes my os, I start getting black screen after the login page, and the computer restart it self immediately, so I decided to mess with the clover options to find if I can enable the graphics card from there, and WALLAA, the magic happened, I went to clover options then > Graphics Injector Menu > I checked : InjectNvidia option, and I checked : Use NVIDIA WEB Drivers   Note : I already installed Nvidia web drivers previously so you do that too before trying this method   After the restart it took longer then the usual to boot up, but once it got to the login page I noticed that the acceleration is working perfectly and the graphics has no bugs like before.   So until now everything is working fine and I’m enjoying my experience with Mac Sierra  
    • HI, I have the same issue. I have integrated Intel HD4000 and nVidia 620m. I tried with IGPEnabler, GraphicsEnabler and nv_disabled bootflags but none of them helped, it just got me additional kernel panic "AppleUSBHostPort: :disconnect: persistant enumeration failures". I also don't have option to turn off any of my graphic cards in BIOS.  Is there any solution to this issue?
    • ya no documentation ..and iam so confused to ..can some one make tutorial
    • Desktop Specs 
      Mob-: MSI X99a Godlike Gaming (MS-7883) (supports Legacy+UEFI)
      CPU- Intel 5820k (Haswell E)
      Graphics- MSI 980ti
      Ram- Avexir ddr4 8x4gb also, i have attempted using: OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi At the moment i typically get stalled with: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes) and some times I am getting: Couldn't allocate runtime area.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated as im scratching my head wondering what the problem is - currently going to reformat the usb and start a new.
    • getting error (iobluetoothhcicontroller) (searchfortransporteventtimeouthandler) (missing bluetooth controler) apple loading bar stuck in middle if i boot normally. So i tried these  boot flags npci=0x2000 -v npci=0x3000 -v  -x-v PCIRootUID=1 -v PCIRootUID=0 -v still same error ?? Stuck in loading bar any solution?? thanks Acer Aspire 5733 (pew71) 

Core i5 m560 @ 2.67 Ghz
      Intel HD Graphics
      Atheros AR5B125 Wifi
      Broadcom Net Link
      Realtek HD Audio
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Vale1831

5    0